Come Sunday

"That was..." He chuckles and shakes his head "more than great"

"Amazing" I correct his statement and collapse forward, but before I can hit his chest, he catches me and lays me down on the bed, getting up and bringing a towel over.

"D'you wanna do it yourself?" He puts it in my hand and I stare at it, confused. What is this for?

"Last time I did it I felt a little creepy to be touching you while you slept, but I really had to go and I couldn't leave you there covered in cum in the middle of a school changing room" We both shared a laugh and I took the towel.

Right. My whole chest and thighs where covered in cum...then I started feeling something wet trickle down my legs and that's when I got it. Right. It's...inside of me as well... Gross?

"It's okay" I wipe the front of my body first and noticing the awkward look on my face, he busies himself by gathering the things on the floor so I can wipe the back.

"If you'd stayed I don't know how I would have reacted. If I'm not sure now how I feel about this, back then I would have denied anything happened and would have probably punched you in the face to get you to shut up"

Fully clothed, he launches himself on the bed with my own clothes in hand "Glad I met you after summer, then"

After that, Diego came back and we hung out on the town for a while. We talked but mostly just joked around. It was pretty late already and Cris' campus was a little far, so he left at quarter past 11 with a kiss on my cheek and a fist bump from our friend, and got into a cab.

"So what's up" My roommate and friend turns to me and hands me the bag of popcorn we'd bought earlier "I said no kissing and yet here you are, all lovey-dovey not a few hours later"

I toss a kernel at him and he sticks his tongue out

"I know, but..."

"There's no excuse you guys can come up with that makes sucking face while you are dating someone else okay in my book" He takes a handful of popcorn and stuffs his face with it, almost trying to choke himself on purpose

"I know" I sigh and stuff my mouth as well.

It's Sunday now, and I wait for Clara outside the park, our meeting spot. She arrives a couple of minutes late.

"Hey babe" She hugs me and I hug her back. We stand there for a while and guilt starts eating me up from the inside.

What a player; Seeing two people at the same time. I should be ashamed. I should probably break up with one of them yet here I am, still with a girlfriend when not forty eight hours ago I was riding my- Cristopher's cock like a-
"Where do you want to go?" She laces her fingers around mine and that feeling gets stronger.

I was holding Cris' hand the other day and now it's Clara's

"Wherever you want to go" She looks up at me with a weird expression and I add "sunshine" At this, she smiles.

She takes us to the same popcorn stand we three were at on Friday and it gets too much for me. "Clara, look-"

"My parent's want to have you over for dinner next Saturday" She hands me the bag and I begin to feel that same stinging feeling at the back of my nose.

Don't cry now, you wuss. Just tell her...

"Oh really" I choke out but she doesn't notice as she's looking for a free, and clean, bench to sit on.

"We have been together all summer and four months, that's nearly half a year, and no matter the problems we have right now, my parents really want to know the guy that's got me so hung up" She blushes but it doesn't seem as sweet or mesmerizing as it used to feel. Now I feel like that blush looks much better on slightly tanned skin and brown eyes, rather than pale skin and green eyes.