Hookups and a discussion

"You look so fucking hot"  His plump lips form words into my neck in the most beautiful of ways, making a heat spread throughout my body at the slightest touch of his hot tongue to my pulse point. Can he feel its erratic pulse? Does he notice the needy way in which I bend my neck so he has more skin to abuse?

Couples dance and grind and kiss all around us and I can't resist, one of my hands finds purchase in the back of his head, messing with his hair, tugging at it so he comes even closer.

I can feel a moan making it's way up my throat as his expert hands are still moving under my shirt, shamelessly letting it out into the heady air of the disco. "You always look so hot but fuck, Josh-" His words are cut off as I roll my hips back in appreciation, a choked inhale impeding him from continuing, but his mouth stays close to my skin.

He chuckles, straightening up and pressing a warm kiss against my temple.

One of his hands comes up to my face to caress my cheek, turning my head his way with a finger. I rest it on his shoulder, our eyes meet then close in unison when he bites my bottom lip with his perfect, white teeth and pointy canines. I open my mouth to let his tongue lick into mine, even at the odd angle we have to stretch our necks at to be able to.

"Wear these jeans all the time, please" He says when our lips fall away looking for air.

I chuckle "maybe I will" entirely too happy, giddy even.

What was crippling anxiety before was almost entirely forgotten now, encircled in the arms of a man who thinks I look hot despite my brain telling me otherwise.

"And what is this, leather? God" He moans into my ear and I shudder in pleasure.

"You have a certain short, funny, and annoying friend to thank" My voice is ragged, low, unfamiliar to my own ears, but that does something to Cris, apparently, as I feel his hips start to move again in time with the music, so I roll mine back as well as we kiss once more.

"I owe him a big one, then" He whispers into my lips.

"Shut up" I groan, turning around and attaching our mouths back together.

He gets the memo, his arms hold me tight against him as we grind to the beat, biting hungrily on my neck whenever he gets the chance, and pressing searing kisses onto my mouth when he's not.

My feet feel light, weirdly so, but the music doesn't stop and neither do I. The lights change to a blinding white color, pulsating and fast. My eyes struggle to adjust to it, but then they change again and it's a swirl of colors, the music changing with it, and I'm left blind when they shine directly in my eyes. I can't feel my hands, and everything is spinning, faster and faster. The air is suffocating, hot, and I find it harder and harder to swallow with each passing beat.

Suddenly he gasps and steps away from me, a concerned look in his eyes, still holding me but now an arms length away "Do you need water? Do you feel okay? Oh, no. You look a little queasy. C'mon let's sit down, okay?"

"What?" And wow, yeah, now that he's not actively holding me up it's like I can barely keep myself upright, feet tangling as Cris practically carries me to our table "Uh, yeah, I do feel queasy... very"

"Hang onto me" Cris' sweet voice commands.

I try to focus on the flor to try to find some semblance of balance as we push through the hordes of bodies dancing around us, uncaring to our presence, I try to walk but his feet go faster than mine, the floor sways beneath me when I try to take a step, like trying to walk on ice, vision blurry, eyes unfocused, following the lines of the fake linoleum flooring as we walk, and walk and walk, and- where we that far away from the group or is it just me?