New dinamic

He hums, looking me up and down, and something in his eyes change as he sits straighter.

"Well, you're not my bestie, are you?" He raises an eyebrow and grins wickedly.

Playing hard to get, huh?

"I'm offended by that, quite frankly"

"If you invite me to dinner next friday I might just add you to our besties group chat" He acts like he's checking his nails, unbothered by the fact that we are maybe three inches apart and were just about to kiss five minutes ago.

"A group chat with you and Diego? Doesn't sound too appealing" I desperately need him to crack and KISS ME GODAMNIT, so I also play hard to get.

Two can play the same game.

"It doesn't?" he wets his lips and raises his leg, so that my hand slides up it and lands next to his crotch. I gulp "Help me here, Josh" He rests his arm around my shoulders, telling me silently to play along with his game.

"You were the one who said I wasn't your bestie" I press more firmly on his hip, and he shifts his position, pulling me in more with his arm.

I stay put though, and don't react, but he rolls his eyes and I give up.

Damn him and his gorgeous eyes

"Dinner on friday you said?" I huff.

If he needs an excuse to kiss me then so be it.

"Some rounds of playstation, maybe go out to dance" He adds, again playing with the short hairs on my nape, looking pleased.

"Sounds like a good time, bestie" I squeeze his thigh, getting impatient.

"What time is it?" He asks instead of fucking kissing my lips.

I check my phone again "12:15"

"Perfect" he whispers and my breath gets caught short when he slams our faces together, sloppily licking into my mouth.

I comply happily, opening up and meeting him halfway, our tongues sliding together and pulling apart just to meet again. He moans, clearly as pleased as I am to finally be sucking face, his other hand tugs on my shirt, to get me even closer, and I finally finally oh my god finally get between his legs.

In this position I am slightly higher above him and I take this to my advantage, towering over him and forcing him to follow my lead. With my thumb I open his mouth further, feeling his plump bottom lip with my finger and my teeth, as I bite down on it and savor it, then I lick into it, feeling the ridges of the roof of his mouth, of the back of his front teeth.

He moans again, going boneless and slumping backwards on the wall, he rolls his hips and fuck that's his semi hard dick rubbing against me help me God.

"Bite me" He purrs into my ear, his voice raspy and low, pulling me down.

Drunk Cristopher will be the death of me.

I run my nose along the lines of his neck, sniffing deeply. He shivers when I press an open mouthed kiss to his vein, licking the spot under his earlobe, and then encasing it in my mouth, running my tongue over it and pulling it.

"Like that" He sounds breathless, panting, and in the haze of pleasure I bite maybe a little too hard, as it turns into a hiss, but then he moans "Again"

The warm skin I can feel under my nose as I travel downwards goes feverish, but the body it belongs to goes still, and I can't help but detach myself from it to peek at Cris' face. He's flushing red, staring at somewhere on the horizon, and when I turn back to see what he's looking at I notice a couple getting a little too handsy for a public place filled with 10 other people but, well, who am I to judge.

"You want some of that too? Or are you getting self continu- conscious" I feel my words slur and they don't really make sense in my mind but at least it seems like they come out alright.

"I think maybe we're too drunk for this right now" Cris chuckles, he covers his eyes with his forearms and begins laughing, and doesn't stop.

I miss the physical contact immediately, a cold breeze coming in from the opened windows, so I nuzzle into his neck and wrap my arms around it too. At this he peeks from inbetween his fingers to stare at me, while still laughing

"So you want me to suck your dick but like, not now, gotcha" I sigh into his neck, sensing that is not what he meant at all, and I'm right because he lowers one of his arms and pats my back.

"I was thinking that maybe it wasn't that smart to make out in here, because I'm pretty sure that guy on the wall choking on that girls tongue is friends with Martin"

Red

Alert

"Oh fuck, really?" I lift my head up from his neck and turn my head around, careful so that I can see him but he can't see my face, my eyes straining from looking so far to the side, and indeed I recognize him. My heart misses a beat and I hide my face back into his neck" Oh fuck, I'm so sorry, I hope he didn't see, what do we do, this is wro-"

"Shh" I feel two hands on my ass and I jump, turning to flash Cris my most alarmed crazy eyes ever, but he still looks relaxed "It's fine"

"How is this fine? You are kissing someone other than Martin and-" and then it hits me "oh my god you are cheating on him with me and it's this whole drama again and I do not want to be involved-"

"Me and Martin have an open relationship"

Uh,

a what?

I can tell he notices my confusion because instead of cupping a feel, his hands come to rest on my hips instead, calming me down.

"We can both, like, do stuff on the side, it's just that his friends don't know yet and I don't want them to get any crazy ideas"

"Oh" What? Open? How does that work? "Okay"

"What time is it?"

Is he just not gonna explain? I am... confusion.

"1 am" I pocket my phone once more, but before I can beging asking questions, Cris is standing up and brushing himself off. I scramble to follow confused, but he presses a chaste kiss to my cheek and whispers.

"Good night, Josh"

And then he's out the door.