Help me

Fuck Cinderella.

What kind of fairy magic runs out at midnight? Weak ass godmother can't even give her the whole night to dance.

I dip the spoon back into the half empty ice cream in my hands and shovel another helping into my mouth as the horse turn back to mice and the carriage to a pumpkin.

Fucking teases, that's what they are. Cinderella can suck my ass.

A heavy sigh gets me to shift my attention from the tv playing Disney to my previously sleeping roomate, now laying there, eyes open and glaring at the ceiling.

Diego sits up, patting the bed, his hand eventually finding his phone wedged between the bed and the wall. He brings it to his face, looking at the time with squinted eyes before dropping it back down and turning to look at me with a glare now "Okay, I'm gonna ask what's going on before your start weeping over that pint at 5 in the fucking morning. What's up?"

What's up, he asks, as if it's that easy to explain.

I got to bed at 1:15 last night, sporting already a major headache thanks to the alcohol ingested the night before, mixing drinks really is a bad idea, but despite the dizziness and physical exhaust, couldn't fall asleep for some reason, a rumble in my stomach making me toss and turn for hours. At some point I got bored of wallowing in my misery in silence, so I got dressed and went out to jog, but got distracted at a convinience store that was open and bought a tub of swiss chocolate ice cream to wallow - while eating this time. A much more enjoyable activity.

"What, I got dumped and can't even grumble about it for a bit?" I take another spoonful of ice cream to further my point "Leave me alone"

"No, you can cry about that all you want, but I can tell this is not about Clara"

I drop the spoon into the carton, narrowing my eyes in skepticism "How?"

"When you fought with her you'd come back with chocolates, every time"

He smirks at me proudly, like he's got me figured out. "Fuck you, why do you remeber that" How embarrassing, I hide my face in my hands.

"Because I'm observant and you're an animal of habit"

"Don't call me an animal"

"Just tell me what's up!" He throws himself back, his bed creaking as he bounces, his groaning getting drowned out.

"It's stupid" I mumble and he rolls his eyes

"Tell me something I don't know"

I throw the spoon at him

"Did you hear..." I'm gonna get an earful about this but, "did you hear anything about the party?"

"Oh" He sits back up, an unimpressed glare on his face and a red mark on his forehead from where I hit him "You guys fucked, or something"

I groan.

"Never mind, get out, go stick your tongue down your boyfriend's throat or something" I throw my pillow at him now.

"Ew, no" He throws it back "And I'm guessing if not sex, something happened with Cristopher after I left"

I sigh, something happened alright.

"Who would've guessed" Diego rolls his eyes and stands up to come lean against the foot of my bed.

"We were drunk, okay? It's not my fault"

"Kissing takes two, dude"

"Okay, sure, and I feel terrible about it now!"

"Oh" He perks up "This is guilt ice cream, not sad ice cream. Noted." He says as he rips it away from my hands, bouncing back to his bed and picking up the spoon, happily helping himself to my ice cream.

It's half empty so whatever.

"I mean..." I let my eyes drift to the floor, even more guilty than I was.

"It's both, got it." He deflates and goes back to glaring, eating ever more eagerly to spite me "So?"

"I don't remember much, but Cris has a boyfriend and we kissed, and I want so much more and it's eating me up" I whisper furiously. "So I'm double guilty, okay?"

"And sexually frustrated ice cream too, you are full of surprises today"

"fuck you" I moan pitifully, gripping my hair with both hands

"Look, I am friends with all three of you idiots, a little drunk kissing won't hurt anyone's feelings, trust me" Diego scoffs while I start biting my nails "Don't try to be a gentleman, Cris is the one who should be feeling bad if anything"

"I mean, sure-"

"You were dumped and horny last night, don't blane yourself" He says more forcefully, emphasizing it by stabbing the block of half melted ice cream and lifting his eyebrows.

"Okay" I sigh, still guilty "should I call him?"

"It's still five in the morning, so no, you'll wake Martin up"

"Right" I'm the one to throw myself back in frustration now, moaning pitifully with the reminder that Cris went to his room last night.

Of course, now he can stay with his boyfriend and cuddle ugh instead of staying with his friend and his weird roomate.

"Though, we are playing ball down on the court at 10 if you want to come"

"Only 5 hours away, cool"

"You're the asshole who woke up so early!" He throws the spoon at me, I dodge it "Now fuck off and let me sleep"

_____________________________________

Guess who's back, back again but not for long because I suck and couldn't get my three braincells to write more than 800 words.

N e ways, I'll try to have a new chapter next week but I suck so it's not really a promise.

I asked if you guys wanted to ask some questions but no one cared so I'll share some trivia about the characters just because I want to!

Did you know... Cris and Diego are latino because I'm latina and I wanted to make them latinx lol, that's why Cristopher is spelled like that and not Christopher.

I've said it twice before but this book was supposed to be three chapters long, but I was so bored in class I just sort of... kept going
? and it became this, so if the story goes nowhere is because I sort if make it up as I go. Though I do day dream the plot for days before I actually write it so it's not as random as you think.

Diego is kind of a self insert, so when he's moaning about how stupid Josh and Cris are, that's just me realizing the mess I've put my chatacters in lol

that's all for today, folks. Till next time.