The Bad girl is always more fun. Ch 1

Authors Note:

Ok so if you look to your right you will see the picture of Madison awesome car!

********************************************************************

The Bad Girl Is Always More Fun:

Chapter One:

I close the door to my very small apartment and start walking. Now when I say my small apartment I mean small, I mean a motel room looks like a mansion in comparison. It has a bathroom, which leaks and breaks every other minute of the day, my bedroom is also the living room. I have a kitchen, which is made up of a leaky sink, a mini fridge, a stove top, and a microwave. But hey, but I'm not complaining. It only costs me $30 a week and being a 17 year old girl who lives by her self, well it's a pretty good deal. I put my head down and pull my baggy hoodie over my head. I live in a really bad part of town and even though it's 8:30 in the morning, I know things can go wrong at any time. Not that I worried, I mean, the last guy that messed with me ended up in the hospital. Sure I ended up in a jail cell for a night, but luckily I know most of the cops in this town. And because they used to know my parents, they always let me off with just a warning.

After a while, I made it to the street lined with shops and a bus stop at the end. I walk past and wave to all the shop owners. They are mostly criminals and con-artists, but people do what they have to do. I learned that one pretty early on in my life. I was getting closer to the bus stop when I walked passed the mechanics shop, one of the only four legal shops on this street. "Hey Gorge, you're sure you don't need me today? I can always start a day late!" I screamed to my boss under a car, fixing one of the local pimps suspension. I heard Gorge chuckle, he and his wife Rosie are in there early 60's and have always been good people.

"No Madison, I can handle one day without you, and no you can't start school one day late! You worked to hard for it," I bit my nails nervously why did he have to be like my missing father figure? I mean I should have just kept to myself. Then he wouldn't have convinced me to do this! Gorge got out from under the car and laughed at my expression "How is it that the girl that took down four armed robbers without even getting the slightest bit nervous, is looking like she might hyperventilate just by going to high school?" He chuckled again, and I rolled my eyes.

I was about to tell him that this isn't like my normal high school, this is the high school, get good grades here and you can go off to study at any university of your dreams! But before I could even finish my eye roll Rosie, came running at me from her friends clothes shop across the road, an angry expression on her face "MADDISON RICE!" Yes my last names Rice. So not my choice.

"Y-Y-Yeah?" I said back nervously, I mean really I was down to the bud of my nails now! Rosie grabbed my wrist and started to pull me back over to the shop, Shaklee giggling in the door way. Shaklee was about twenty years old, and looked like the stereo typed ghetto "sister." I mean she had the stunning black hair and rich dark skin the perfect body. The tight clothes, the large gold earrings, and the hot ass drug dealer boy friend. Not that I'm judging, but that guy is bad news! Shaklee is not only my best friend, but Rosie's too. We are a pretty close community on this particular street in the down town area.

"How dare you think I'm going to let you wear those things to your first day at Dreamers High!" Yeah, the most prestigious school in the country is called Dreamers High, and their mascot is a angel. Weird, I know! But now I was even more nervous. Rosie wasn't like your normal sixty year old, no she believes that young girls should flaunt what they've got and have a good time. This, coming from the lady who wears bright and flowery button-up grandma blows, and comfy track pants.

"Come on Mads," Said Shaklee, "If you don't protest, I will give you a new outfit for free!" She said in a hopeful voice.

I chuckled, "Shaklee you already owe me six new outfits, but okay." They loved to play dress up with me; it was like a competition with them. I'm not complaining, I love their clothes and there taste. I just didn't want to be kicked out of school on the first day, all due to some perverted rich jerk that made some vulgar remark about me, him, and his "man business."