The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 8

Chapter 8-

Madison -

I wait by my car for D.K to bring his car around. I catch my reflection in the car window and hiss again. The short shorts that are something I expect to see on Daisy Duke or some sluty girl are riding up my ass. The white sports bra pushed up my boobs a little to much for my liking and the shoes...ok well the heeled covers where really cool actually and I was wearing one of my short leather jackets. I huffed and when I saw my team, plus my guess approach me I smiled "hey guys" my team smiled and whished me luck, my hero's looked worried and my friends looked lost.

Brandy was the first to speak "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean if you lose he gets you" she said and my team chuckled and Mr. Everson, or Clark if you like, nodded in agreement with his wife "don't worry D.K dose this every time I show up on a Friday night. I race him and he loses. It's not going to change this time" I said and My team followed with a chores of 'HELL YEAH!' I then turned toward Oscar, Kale, Ryan, Jeremy, Nick, Cat and Kelly "you see he challenged me to a race and if I win I get 1 grand if he wins he gets me as not only a new team mate to him but also like a slave. If he was to win and he asked me to go deal drugs for him I would have to go and deal drugs or he would be in full right to kill me, but don't stress I have this" I said and everyone but me hero's and my team mates looked like they thought I was as good as dead.

I saw Kelly was about to open her mouth and protest but just then D.K pulled up in his car and just with one look I knew what race he wanted to challenge me in "Drift race" he said and I le out a bored sigh and got in my car. I winded down the window and looked over to D.K "can't you change it up even a little bit D.K?" he just laughed and as always I knew he thought he could win this and in truth he could....if I had a broken arm two broken legs and was blind maybe. The girl who I could proudly say I didn't know as she walked out wearing less clothing then underwear started the count down "On three" she said and walked closer to us till she was on the X where the counters stand. "ONE" she yelled and me and D.K revved our engines "TWO" she said and I was already calculating where I was going to go "THREE" she said and I tuned and waved out to my friend who I had brought along tonight. I turned around and floored it just as she said "GO". we sped off and I chuckled as D.K tried to cut me off. I hit the gears and made it so I drifted right around his short turn and was now in front of him.

I chuckled as I saw him curse in my review mirror. Instead of turning the next corner and righting myself in time to go along the next strait I drifted sideways along so that when I got to the next bend I just drove strait, I had about a 4 car lead on D.K and as I turned yet another corner and drifted again and again skillfully. I was with in a meter of the finish line when I slammed on the gears and turned the car so I was looking at D.K "One grand" I said with a small wave as he almost reached me and the finish line. I sent the car flying back in reversed and getting over the finish line and righting myself forward once again. Now I remember why I used to love Friday night racers, they where so much fun when it wasn't the same person who constantly kept wanting to race you. D.K got out of his car in a huff "that's not fare! Isn't it illegal to drive backwards he screamed at the ref. The ref was laughing and shaking his head "no it isn't, it's just no one has that much skill to" he chuckled. He picked up the microphone that blasted all over our night time racing area "the winner is Mad Madison against D.K." he announced and I heard a heap of cheers and screams of enjoyment.

D.K came practically running over to me "I want a-" but before he could say a rematch I punched him in the gut. He dropped to his knees holing his stomach "not tonight D.K. and if you try to bring this to a fight like last time you know I will just beat you senseless again. So get my grand and some sense boy you will never beat me" I said in my don't-mess-with-me voice. He just coughed and nodded D.K was only 4 years older then me and also was proclaimed the king of the drift track, well until I decided to challenge him about a year ago after he tried to hit on Daisy. Now I have beaten the best on my track at everything. A striate race, a drift track, the obstacle course and even the death rally. I was at this present time undefeatable. I walked up and over to the announcer and I saw that my friends and hero's where getting closer to where I was "can I borrow that?" I asked the announcer in my most seductive tone. He ran his eyes over my body and nodded at me "thank you" I said taking the microphone and switching it on.