The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 10

Chapter 9-

Madison-

I woke to the sound of giggles and a camera clicking away. Their was also low chuckling coming from multiple males. I freeze I was still half asleep and to wake to the sound of others was something I was unfamiliar with, well I wasn't until a year ago. The secret that nobody knows, it is a part that I'm a shamed of, but I did what I had to. For my family and friends, I did what had to be done. I jumped thinking of my past and my illegal ways that used to involve my old team. No not car racing, my old team was more into robber, kidnapping and other illegal forms of getting money and power. I flinched and jumped up realizing as impossible as it was I had to check they hadn't found me. My hand collided with someone's body and I eked up screaming in shock then as I leaned away from the thing I had hit I realized I had made my way to the very edge of the bed, yet it was to late as now I and Jeremy where lying splattered on the ground moaning in pain at the odd wake up.

Sunday's. I normally slept past 6 and on Sundays I would allow my self sleep until 7, but as I look at Jeremy I see his alarm clock, 10 o'clock. Wow I don't think I have ever slept in this LONG! Yet me and Jeremy are rather pissed off for our wake up we turn to see Cat, Ryan, Kale and Oscar with a video camera and multiple expressions of humor on their faces. I ground my teeth. "you are all dead" me and Jeremy say at the same time. We freeze when we realized we both had the same idea. Everyone looks between us and then brakes down laughing, me and Jeremy join. Then after we finish we grin evilly at each other " let get them" he says and he need say no more as I lung from the ground and throw the air at the now retreating Boys and young girl. It I wasn't so fast I would have lost the boys and probably myself in this big house "so dead" I say as I hear Cat scream with being tickled by her big brother.

The boys made a bad chose as they all ran out side toward a pool. I saw there goal the water guns at the end, but I was just to fast. Oscar was at the back and it took no more then a little push to send him flying into the cold water. He reached out and grabbed a hold of the only thing his hands could find grip on, which just so happened to be Ryan. Kale was the last one left and he was almost to far. I picked up a small tennis ball which was in the pool area. If he wasn't running so close to the pool and I wasn't so sure this would work I wouldn't have done it, but I know this will work. I chuck the ball and it's just like a cartoon he foot slips and it's as if in slow motion as his body splashes into the icy water. The boys are all fighting to get out, but I push them back in "L-l-l-let u-u-u-us o-o-out its c-c-cold splatters Oscar. I just chuckle. Next thing I know Jeremy is caring Cat out and toward us as she kicks and screams with a laugh knowing it's no point.

SPLASH! All of our odd Sunday alarm clocks are now having a early morning cold swim. Me and Jeremy high five each other and finally let the boys and Cat out after the boys are out with Cat and they are all getting dried off with towels Oscar chuckles, but he attempts to say in a serious voice "You two should know we could have gotten hypothermia from that and that my friend is a cold hearted killer" my face falls. Killer, last night comes running back. My face falls, Kitty. He took the bullet for me. With out another thought I'm running to Jeremy's room. I pick my clothes up and pull on my ripped and grease stained tight jeans I used when working on cars, I leave on the tee shit I had worn to bed last night and picked up my other things. I run out side and put my hand in my pocket. I grab my keys and....MY CAR "WHERE IS MY CAR!" I screeched. I turned around as I heard a deep chuckle that sent shivers through my spine "I brought you here last night in my car. Just a second" he says and runs back into the house, then next thing I know a limo is pulling around in front off me.

A LIMO! Wow, I would have probably seen more impressed last night to, but I was so tiered last night I can barley remember the limo at all. Jeremy was standing at the door again with a smile "he will take you back to the hospital " he said. I couldn't help it I ran over to the over annoying player and gave him a hug "THANKS!" I yelled as I jumped in the car. The driver was visible. I waved to Jeremy as I drove off and he waved back. After he was out of sight I looked to the driver "Hey there, thank you so much for doing this for me, my names Madison, but you can call me Mads. What's your name?" I ask as I moved to the seat tat faces backwards yet I still turn in my seat so I have one elbow over the little window like thing that divides the driver from the rest of the car . The driver looks surprised . He is a old man with a suit on and a funny hat, he has gray hair and a little exercise would do him good "I'm Brad ma'am" he says in a formal tone. I smile "wow Brad? That is a unusual name" I say in a kind voice. The driver smiles uncomfortable a little so I tone it down a little as he just nodded "my last name is 'Rice' I guess that's a little weird to. And oh yes, have I said thanks you for doing this yet?" I said not sure if I remembered my manners when I got in the car.