The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 14

Needed 400 votes

this chapter goes out to all my fans and to monroe.

just so everyone know Madison Rice is nammed after my friend called Madison rice, but she isn't much like this charictour, she hates cars, actually i think all my friends do : ( all but monroe.

i'm a bit car obsest you see, ok so i'm more into motorbikes, i love them and have two of my own!

Needed 400 votes ( please don't get mad I need time to right all my stories, I have 16 stories you know I don't post all of them and I like to keep up with them all so I need time to post!

400, 400, 400 votes : D

**************************************************************************

Chapter 14-

Madison-

I stepped out of the car. I walked over to Daisy who was practically jumping with excitement "Please" she yelled at Crank. He saw me and let out a long sigh "Fine tell her" he said to Daisy she jumped up and down. She ran over to me and hugged me "Ok so this just isn't any race" she said looking me in the eyes. I raised an eyebrow "ok..." I said Daisy looked like the grin on her face just may break her cheeks. I saw the excitement in her eyes, then she practically exploded "THIS IS YOUR RACE TO GET INTO 'THE BIG RACE'" she squealed. My jaw dropped....the big race...I was old enough this year...I looked over her shoulder and saw a crew I hadn't seen before. I think it was an out of state crew. My smile grew across my face "I got this" I smiled brighter.

I went to turn around to tell the boys and get my clothes, but Daisy's hand found mine and pulled me back around "wait Mads, there is something you need to know' she said in a warning tone, I raised an eyebrow and waited for whatever news brought that dangerous look to her eyes "well..." she trailed off looking at the other crew. That's when I saw the car. It had bladed wheels and I'm pretty sure that was ...blood on the blades "these aren't your normal racers, they have a reputation" she said I put my hand on her shoulder "it's ok. They won't hurt you guys while I'm around; you have to remember who I am Daisy" Daisy smiled at my confidence, but then a slight frown came to her face "its not me I'm worried about Mads. Promise you will be careful out there?" I rolled my eyes and nodded she smiled and patted my head.

I turned around the guys were leaning on the car at the back. I skipped over to them with a smile "Guys, this race, I just found out it's my ticket into the big race this year!" they all stopped their conversation and dropped their jaws. I smiled wider, my smile faltered a little as my eyes landed on Jeremy. He was so...ahh how did I not see the effect he had on my hormones before this?! "Umm I need to get my clothes out of the back I need to get changed" they nodded all in conversation about my entry into the big race. I know it was stupid but I bet over a little more than necessary when I saw Jeremy looking. I saw him gulp as his eye trailed up and down my body, then he simply turned around...well that sucks. See I know I can be hot, I know I'm smart and I know I'm wanted by guys, but just not Jeremy. It has happened my whole life, anything I want, if it's just for me, I never get it, I think I'm cursed.

I pulled out the bag and looked around it was a suburb that was being developed. No one around for miles, I ducked behind a nearby building. I wore along white singlet that went to mid thigh and was worn a dress I put a leather jacket over the top and fluffed out my hair. I picked out some mascara and lip gloss, there all done. I was about to walk away when I realized I didn't have any shoes on. I looked in my bag and smiled when I saw my pair of cheep black pumps. I walked out from behind the building and toward the my crew and my friends "hey guys" I said and they all turned around, I saw that expression on the boys faces they got whenever I wore my racing gear. I blushed a little when I saw the same expression on Jeremy's face, my blush turned into a smirk. I chucked my bag into the back of Daisy's car "stop drooling boys" I said with a chuckle and they all made a quick turn to look away. All but Jeremy who continued to stare, not at my body like the others, but at my face. I smiled slightly and I saw the shock cross his face.