The BAD girl is always more fun. -ch 21

• Dedicated to Madison Rice(one of my best friends who asked me to write a story with her name

AN: ok so i know the days are a little mix around, but i forgot what day it was in the story and i needed to add an extra week so try to remeber thatif your like...wait when?

ok so enough of me. enjoy the chapter

comment

vote

fan

like

or what ever else you beloved reader would like : ) hahaha

**************************************************************************************************

Chapter 21-

Madison-

The day I ran off from class I went and raced, I have been focusing only on racing. I haven't made much more than normal, but every cent has been going toward the twins. Today, this Monday, I walked out on my biology lesson with Kale; again...it was the same thing as last time, that stupid teacher still hasn't gotten around to reading my file! Yet the little present I left in her car should make her curious to at least take a peek at my file. If not I could always force her to read it...but I doubt it will take that much.

I sat inside the staff room to Daisy's men's clothing store and I told them I needed a few days of racing. I was going to call into the school and tell them I came down with a really bad cold. My team was confused yet completely willing to do as I asked. I was sitting in the back corner on a rickety old chair swaying my legs back and forward, back and forward. I can't get the while Jeremy situation out of my head. His words haunted me, because I knew it was a lie. Jeremy....he could fake those words but the kiss the other day. I knew he didn't hate me, his actions they scream how much I meant to him...I can't believe I didn't see it until then. Sure his words hurt me, hurt me so much, but I think it was the realization that one sentence he spoke brought to me that has sent me back to the way things were before, well trying to get their anyways.

When Jeremy said 'unlike a normal girl I couldn't just drive to her house after school or on the weekend, no because if I did that I would most likely get shot, mugged or killed!' yet the thing is it's not just where I live it's my whole life, he would get hurt if he spent to long near me...I mean I almost got his parents killed, I impose my brother and sister on his house, I take him to dangerous places, you see those races can go bad when we win...let's just say not everyone is a very humble losers and when that happens...it's not the safest place to be. I'm not going to say I don't disserve Jeremy, I just don't disserve him when I'm living a life like I am. I couldn't pull him into that type of life.

Crank walked out from around the corner to the little room where I sat contemplating my failed romance. He smiled at me as he got closer, "hey" I said in a low voice, I was lost in my thoughts about the whole Jeremy situation, so I was glad someone was here to get my mind off it for however short a moment it may be "Why don't you pull up a chair" he nodded and pulled a chair back "that's a good idea...actually I came here to talk to you about-" but just before he could finish he sat down in the chair, right in front of me, it was in worse condition then mine. How I knew that? Well when Crank went to take a seat in the chair half way through his sentence the chair legs snapped from decay and miss treatment.

I was in a horrible mood? Yes. I was constantly trying not to think about Jeremy and failing miserably? Yes. I was trying to think of ways to fill my days so I didn't pathetically obsess about how much I liked Jeremy and how my way of life keeps me from going after him? Yes, But seeing that chair fall to pieces under Crank's finally toned but, then watching as he sat up still sprawled on the ground with one of the most bewildered and shocked faces I had ever seen I couldn't help but stop worrying about my troubles and laugh.