The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 22

Chapter 22-

Madison's P.O.V

I woke up feeling like I had a little too much alcohol and an ass kicking the day before. I went to go put a hand to my head, but something was constricting my arms. My eyes shot open and went wide when I saw my feet and wrist bound together with rope. "WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed and looked around wildly. I seemed to be in some old warehouse. Three man were playing a game of cards with guns on the table and/or strapped to gun holsters on their sides. Seems like my scream interrupted their match. As I looked around a little more I had to roll my eyes "does this want to get more cliché on me?" I muttered under my breath, but then one of the men spoke "well, look who finally decided to join us" I rolled my eyes. Yes this situation does want to get more cliché, all I need now is an evil villain in a black suit and a superhero to save me and I have a bad hero movie.

The man who spoke looked at one of the men at the table "go tell the boss the chick has woken up" I rolled my eyes and yelled out

"My names Mads not 'the chick'" the guy chuckled and so did the other two men he was with. He stood up and put his hands through his belt loop

"what are you going to do about it chick?" the other men laughed again as he smirked, I smirked right back

"well as my hands are tied I can't beat your ass, but if you keep calling me chick I will start calling you Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut." The man's smirk dropped off his face and his two companions seemed to find my comment overly funny as they both tried to hide their amusement with a coughs. Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut turned to look at me with a glare. He walked over to me with a strong stride and slapped me across the face hard.

My head was thrust to the side and I felt my teeth bight into my cheek. I felt the blood gathering in my mouth. I slowly turned my head to look at Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut, he was bent over to be at my eye level, perfect. I made sure to spit the blood and saliva right between his eyes. He took a stumbled step back and with one hand attempted to wipe the stuff off his face, one of the guys was now gone and the other was left, he was laughing his ass off at his coworkers face.

Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut seemed to take a total of 3 minutes to get himself back together. He then growled at me and lunged forward. He grabbed me by the scruff of my shirt and pulled back his fist. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth awaiting the impact, yet it didn't come. I opened one eye and say Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut looking over his shoulder as a man, and get this, in a black suit was holding back his hand. "b-boss" Balding old man with no life and an overly fat gut stuttered. They guy referred to as boss who was wearing the black suit was glaring at Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut"you better not be responsible for that mark on her face Hennery. Remember we are just meant to hold her until tomorrow morning. They are paying us to not even leave so much as a scratch on her" said Boss man, Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut shuddered with fear "I-I...I didn't mean to, it just that she provoked me...and...and...please I'm sorry" he said letting go of me. Turning to cower at the feet of the guy in the suit.

The guy, Boss, glared at the man Hennery, or as I like to call him Balding old man with no life and a overly fat gut, I couldn't help but laugh, this Boss guy looked constipated! He sent his constipated look my way "what are you laughing at?" he hissed. I smirked, his first mistake was admitting in front of me that they weren't allowed to hurt me in any way or form "I was just mulling over the horrible idea that I has to hang around with you and your constipated face until" he looked down to his watch "till sun rise in 2 hours, what a depressing thought" the smirk fell from my face as the man smiled brighter, he reached forward with his hand a gently stroked my cheek, it was such a sensual touch I quivered back with disguise.