The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 17

AN:

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************

Chapter 17-

Madison (just after Blaze and her agreed to make each other's crushes jealous)-

We had just gotten our tickets and Blaze went inside to grab some seats for us while I got the food, he paid of course ( insert eye roll here) I was at the back of the line and kind of getting bored waiting for the rather large man in front of me to finish his giant order, I mean really dude did you need FOUR large popcorns, Two drinks, 6 bags of sweets and like 3 ice-creams? Well I'm looking at his back side and I'm think no...no you really don't. I was debating with myself on trying to figure out how old the large man in front of me was, maybe late thirties early forties? When all of a sudden a hand was around my waist, I was turning around to ask why the hell was Blaze not with our seat when I saw who it was "Blaze what are you....Jeremy?" I said once I had turned around to see who it was.

Jeremy smiled "hey Madison. What are you doing?" he asked. I narrowed my eyes "umm getting me and Blaze some food...what about you?" Jeremy pulled his arm back and stood behind me "Jane went to get some seats for us and I'm getting the food" then he scoffed "and want an ass making the chick get the food" he said. I turned back to face the cash register still waiting while I answered "her name is Jamie not Jane, and Blaze gave me the money for the food and told me to pick whatever I wanted while he got the seats, in my opinion he is a gentleman, a very hot gentleman" I finished.

I wasn't really trying to play the jealous card, I mean I know he doesn't like me, well if he does it wouldn't be much, like so little...like the like you get from a friend, yes that's it, but as I was saying I wasn't playing the jealous card, no I was just stating a fact, like the fact that Jeremy is hotter the Blaze from my opinion, but I wouldn't actually say that out loud. Jeremy didn't say another word as we paid for all our food and headed inside the cinema, he had a frown on his face ever since what I had said.

I took my seat next to Blaze and realized we were in the black back corner of the movie theater. The movie was good and by the end of it Blaze had a friendly arm around my shoulder and we were discussing who those ugly squeals had come from during the movie as we made our way out. I wanted to gag at the sight that awaited me, Jeremy was making out with Jamie, you know the one who drove away from him on the first day of school and the one that told me to stay away from Jeremy because apparently he was hers...yer that bitch. I turned to Blaze "thanks again Blaze, and tomorrow we will start making your girl jealous...wait who is it?" I asked, Blaze smiled sheepishly and ran a hand through his hair "her name is Hope, she tutors me in English, she isn't one of the popular people, but she is so nice and kind and she is actually really pretty when she doesn't hid it" he said in a kind of a rush. I smiled wider "sounds good Blaze, well I guess I will see you tomorrow" Blaze smiled and I think he was just going to give me a hug or something when his eyes court sight of Jeremy staring at us, he bent down and left a quick kiss on my lips "bye babe" he said just a little louder than normal.

I hid my smirk before I turned toward the waiting Jeremy and Jami "How good was that movie?" I asked, pretending like I didn't see Jeremy's angry face. Jami eyes widened at me and she flicked her hair over her shoulder "That movie sucked, I mean it like wasn't even like that scary" I lowered my head, I didn't scream but the movie scared me...was I getting weak? My internal questioning was cut off when Jeremy snorted "Yer right, I had to cover my ears because you where squealing so much" I held back a laugh. Now that was funny "Jeremy your such an ass" hissed Jami, she smacked his arm and went to walk away. After she got about a meter she turned around "well aren't you coming? My parents aren't home so we have the whole night to ourselves" she said with a seductive smile. Was this chick bipolar?