The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 15

Ok everyone I'm having really no time to write this...ok and I have writers BLOCK!!!! I know this chapter is like really short! But it is vital! I have so many assignments and I'm really sick also the guy I like...well he likes one of my best friends, yer I know, it sucks, I mean I know it sounds petty but I wish my friend was uglier. Not saying I'm ugly because well I'm not, but I'm no super model like my friend....ahhh life sucks some times. so if you could give me a little bit of time! For the mean while here is small little chapter 15! : D

*******************************************************************

Chapter 15-

Madison-

We had just finished school and where heading out to the car park I had my hand on my door to head out to the photo shoot when a warm pare of arms enclosed my waist and pulled me back "you don't think your leaving without me now do you Madison?" he asked in a teasing tone. I was trying to not let it show how much his simple touch affected me, to him it was just a playful banter between friends to me...well lets just say I never felt more like a teenager before, all these hormones where going to kill me!

"Jeremy just shut up and get in the car" I said with a sigh, pushing his hands away, but adding my own affect. I grabbed his hands and slid them down my stomach before chucking them away, to him it would just feel as if I had slowly chucked his hands away while he got a nice feel of my toned body, yer right! I'm a good flirt, have to be. I mean do you know how many men I have charmed so I can steal, rob or blackmail them? But don't get the wrong idea. I'M STILL A VIRGIN!

I pulled out of the school pretending I didn't see the wink from the gate guy, again. I turned p the radio and the local station was playing so local band music, I was really liking the back beat and started to kind of dance while in my seat. You know that funny thing people do while they drive and they are getting into the song. Well that was me and to my utter distaste set Jeremy off into a fit of laughter. He laughed for a good five minutes which, with my driving, was enough time for me to pull up and walk toward Shaklee's store mumbling under my breath "no good player, thinks he can make fun of me when I'm having fun, stupid person, can't even get mad at him properly, stupid crush" I finished as Shaklee came into view.

I gave her a quick hug and I opened my mouth to say hey when she beat me to it "hey Mads. Who is the hot piece of ass laughing his head off and walking our way?" I let out a sigh just as Jeremy finished he chuckles and court up to me, he extended his hand and hearing the last of Shaklee's little speech held out a hand, she took it, but instead of shaking he kissed it, yep that didn't help my anger problems "we'll miss my name is Jeremy Everson, may I be so bold as to ask yours?" he said in the most charming voice finishing with that trade mark player smirk that melts a girls heart.

Shaklee blushed and pulled back her "Shaklee" she said in a daze. I rolled my eyes and brought my hand around slapping him in the back of the head. Shaklee looked shocked and Jeremy chuckled "no need to get jealous Madison, there is plenty of me to go around." He said cheekily rubbing the back of his head. I let out a frustrated sigh "Hey Shaklee, ready to go? Oh and please pretend that pervert isn't here, he blackmailed me so he could come" I huffed grabbing Shaklee by her wrist and pulling her inside with me, Just then an arm went around my shoulder "oh don't be like that Madison you know I just wanted to be with you" he said in a cute voice, I huffed a sigh.

Shaklee was now standing in front of the photo shoot area, she had completely transformed her shop until, with the white hanging material , weird umbrella things and a very expensive camera held by some young hot looking photographer. "hey Shaklee/" I said eyeing the equipment and rows and rows of clothes she had laid out. "Yes?" she sung while looking through the rows and of clothing to find my first out fit, Jeremy had made himself at home sitting on the coach behind the photography set up, smiling evilly at me as I grimaced when I picked up something that looked pick and frilly "Will we be done by 6.30?" I asked. My date with Blaze was at 7 tonight and we where meeting at the movies then after grabbing a bit to eat. "yer Mads we should be done around 6 actually, why?" I saw her walk toward me with a black garment bag. I chucked the pink thing back on the racks and took the bag grimly "nothing really I just have a date tonight and I need to be gone by at least 6. 30" I said about to walk over to where Shaklee was about to do my hair and makeup when she screeched loudly.

I spun on my heels to see her doing a happy dance. She looked over her shoulder at what looked like a kind of mad Jeremy, I was about to ask what the hell had gotten into her when she answered for me "I knew you guys where a couple, I mean when he introduced himself and you got all jealous I knew it!" she said clapping her hands together. I froze for a second, then I remembered I had to defend myself "Shaklee, I was so not jealous and my date isn't with Jeremy" I said telling her to shut up. I stole a quick glace over to see Jeremy smiling slyly over at me, oh god now she has given him IDEA'S. Thanks Shaklee and I wasn't having enough trouble as it was hiding my feelings from him. "Who is it with then?" she asked a little floored.

I sat down in the chair and turned to take my hair out from the pony tail I had it in "Blaze, his name is Blaze Kent" I turned in time just to see her drop the hair brush she had picked up. A look of horror on her face as she looked me in the yes "Blaze? What did you say his last name-e-e was-s?" she asked. I was worried about her expression and what looked as lack of breath "What ? are you ok Shaklee?" she grabbed the side of my face "Honey if Blaze Kent is after you, you have some serious problems on your hands" then she started to swear in Italian.

Well this can't be good. I thought as my phone rang. I picked it out of my poket, of course no other then Blaze Kent was calling me, what the hell is going on?!

**************************************************************************

AN:

I feel so bad about giving you only a sneak peek!

I feel really bad so I will post asap but assignments and other things are killing me right now so maybe in little less then a week you will have the next chapter : D