The BAD girl is always more fun. -ch 18

AN:

I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Please remember to Vote and Comment!!! It really makes my day : )

Hope you like this one to by the way : )

Enjoy : )

Courtney/Wishingc

******************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 18-

Madison-

Leo looked so uncomfortable under my gaze, "Ok so what are your intentions with my little sister?" I said to him in a dead serious voice after I had given him the once over with my eyes, just as a mother would if seeing her little girls boyfriend for the first time. Tess's eyes practically leaped out of her head "MADDY SHUT UP!" she yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and hid my smile "Not until he answers the question Tessa" she looked down right angry and I knew she was about to hit me. "seriously Maddy shut up" said Tess I smiled wider as she took a step closer. I was actually liking being in Jeremy's arms right now, so if Tess wanted to fight...well I really didn't want to get out of Jeremy's hold on me "Oh calm down Tess I was only joking. You know that, but your 'Friend' should know" I said putting air quotations around the word friend "if he ever hurts you in any way, he best remember that I will kill him" my hard gaze resting on the young hotty Leo.

He just seemed to try to stutter out a sentence when Cat jumped in "Mads I think you have scared the poor boy. I think you need to apologize" I chuckled slightly and with a reluctant feeling I pulled out of Jeremy's arms. I walked over to the Leo kid and put a hand on his shoulder, he looked as if he was debating whether or not to runaway "Sorry Leo. I only just got Tess and Kirin back, and I'm a tad protective of them" someone laughed at that "anyways you look like a good kid so your alright with me" I nodded and then I turned to Kirin who had his arm around Cat, she kept trying to pull it off while looking at the 10 girls who kept alternating from looking at me in confusion, Jeremy in lust and want (gage me. I mean they look like their Tess's age!), Kirin in even more lust and want then Jeremy and finally at Cat with a hatred for Kirin's arm over her shoulder.

I sent the girls a heated stare and the one who had blown up at me looked uncomfortable and uneasy. She backed up a step and then as if a switch was flipped she took another step forward and gave a very good death glare, yet I had seen better. The girl, I think Tess called her Lacey, opened her mouth "well if you would all please step to the side, I owe Cat a makeover, with this she cracked her knuckles on her right then left hand "I'll give you props for actually wanted to do the dirty work yourself" I said with a bored sigh "but if you're going to attempt to give anyone a makeover I will stop you, hell I'll take all 10 of you jealous teens on at once, but I swear if you ever lay a finger on Cat, Tess or anyone else I will come after you and brake every single finger in your hand" the girl looked shocked and her eyes practically jumped out of her head.

The girl looked frantically at her friends who looked confused and then the girl looked back "you *gulp* you couldn't touch me" I smirked and took a step forward and was about to draw back my fist when a large hand grabbed my closed fist and yanked me back "Now Lacey" said Jeremy in a angry voice as he wrapped his arms around me to hold me back "I know you may not understand this, but Madison here will probably either kill you or hospitalize you if you piss her off to much so how about you save your pretty little face and walk away. Also I would personally make anyone's life truly miserable if they ever bully Tess or Cat again, got that?" the girl went all dreamy when Jeremy commented on her 'pretty face'. "O-Ok Jeremy." She started to flutter her eyes a little too much and ended up looking like she had a problem with blinking, so NOT attractive sweat heart. I think I have had enough of baby Barbie here attempting to flirt with my Jeremy.