The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 12

AN:

OK so a few people have been asking what; Yer, Yeah, Oi and other words like that mean.

Well I'm an Australian Born and raised so these words are common to me. Oi is just another slang way Australian's say 'Hey' or 'Can I get your attention' sorry if there was to much confusion, see I'm trying not to give this a destination like a specific country because I want to make it a universal read.

So if there are any more words you don't get ask and I will try and add a definition in the next chapter.

From Wishing C / Courtney.

P.S don't forget to vote and comment

: D

****************************************************************************************

Chapter 11-

Madison-

You know how when your angry your cry. You just can't help it the tears of pure rage just pore out o your eyes? Well me that never happened. No when I was as angry as I am now I go blank. I freeze. Why you ask? Well you see I have all this angry and I'm just bottling it up, bottling it up until I can let it out of the person who deserves it the most, ad right now I had a picture of a drunken ass who wanted to use foster kids as a why of making drinking money and avoiding taxis. I was waiting, waiting for that moment where I could show this jerk what it's like to be shown that you are nothing but a punching bag.

Jeremy and I where speeding off down the high way. I had given him a little bit more detailed explanation of why I needed his help and what we had to do. We where almost at the airport and I was rummaging through my wallet looking for my bank card. I hated to use any of the money I had saved, but this was and emergency and that is exactly what I have been saving for. I pulled it close to me as he parked my car in the airport car park. We ran to the door and I started off toward the ticket counter for the first plan I saw, but Jeremy's hand came out and pulled me in a different direction, I was about to ask him where he was going when I realized he was on the phone "hello" he said and I paused to hear the conversation.

"yes that's right I wish to use the plan right now, only myself and a friend will be flying" he paused to listen while pulling me further and further from the large swarm of people buying plan tickets and waiting for the arrival or return of loved ones "we need to get to the other side of the country to a small town called....." he trailed off giving the directions to the closest airport in proximity to my little brother and sister. I don't know why, but I trusted him, I believe he knew what he was doing, we was helping me. As he continued to talk and drag me down come corridor where he flashed his ID to some guard to et us through a door I was remembering how he had said 'you don't need to ask Madison, I will always help you when ever you need me' I still can't believe that someone actually said those words to me. Sure he is a player, bone head, jerk, but he is also a fun and good friend. I realized I was staring at him and not where we where going just as he pulled me on to a plan. What when did we get in a terminal? When did we even get tickets? "where are we?" I said in awe as he pulled me onto a very nice and expensive looking jet plain, just like he one I saw in that movie about the celebrity that one time. Jeremy just shrugged and took a seat in one of the many available spots, even though I knew that there was hardly any chance there would be other people I sat right next to him "this is my privet jet, we should be able to get there quicker this way" he said simply. My jaw dropped.

Did he just say what I thought he said? "YOUR privet jet?" I asked astounded. He smiled slightly, but it look like a sad smile at that "yer it was a birthday present last year" he said and I couldn't help but see the irony. I laughed. Jeremy looked confused and the pilots voice came over telling us we had to buckle up , but I heard Jeremy's deep voice low in my ear over the pilots voice, even though I was hunched over with my fit of giggles "what's so funny?" he said his lip brushing my ear. I stopped laughing instantly and a shiver of pleasure ran down my spin. I turned to glare at him "don't do that" I said and I saw a knowing smile play on Jeremy's lips, he was about to open his mouth and I don't think I really wanted to hear what he had to say to my reaction about our close proximity that I just couldn't bring myself to put space between us.