Chapter 7

AN: Thank you for all the votes and comments! I hope you'll love this chapter xx A

PS: Have you guys seen the More Than This music video? It was so beautiful I literally cried. Thanks BetinaDeJesus for showing me the video. 

Just right after Louis sang the song, the rain finally stopped. I lifted my head from his chest and looked up on the sky. 

"Looks like I am a great singer!!" Louis chirped, his head above mine. 

He looked down and I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Justin Bieber." 

I retracted my body from him and started making my way in the cave. From behind I heard him dramatically gasp. I turned around and giggled at his shocked face. 

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That. Again." He said pausing in between words. I laughed at how  "hurt" he looks. I skipped to him and said, "I'm kidding. You are so beyond his talent." 

He had a cheeky smile on his face when I told him that. I was about to turn around to enter the cave, but he grabbed my arm and spun me around. 

"Fancy a long walk on the beach?" he asked. Then he suddenly sneezed, really loud. 

I chuckled, "Sure, as long as you keep your germs to yourself." 

He rolled his eyes and said, "Just come on."

While we were walking on the shore line, the sun started to give out its shine. I closed my eyes and gladly accepted the heat hitting my skin. 

Once I opened my eyes, I noticed Louis was staring at me, grinning. 

"What's your problem?" I demanded playfully.

He shrugged and continued walking. And while looking forwards he suddenly said, "With you, it seems like I don't have any." 

I stopped my tracks. I can't believe he just said that. I found my cheeks reddening. How could it be that everything that comes out of his mouth makes my heart  melt? 

He just smirked and continued walking ahead of me. So I ran up to him, "Hey wait up!" 

I purposely bumped his shoulder. He almost lost his balance and said, "It's not my fault you're slow." 

I just shrugged. He then started to laugh, for no reason. Oh god, I'm here with a psycho. 

"Why are you laughing?!" I ask.

He stopped walking and bended over to laugh some more. I stopped too watching him having his .. moment. 

He started to stand up straight, "It's just that .. I can't believe that any of this is happening right now." He then looked at me. "It's all sinking now. That I am stuck in an island, with four crazy animals.." 

He then put his hands on the side of my face. His thumb rubbing my cheeks. ".. and with an amazing girl." Oh god, here I go blushing again. 

"And what's funny is .." He started to say. His face was now leaning into mine. His eyes were only inches apart. ".. I'd give everything to have this moment again." 

I just froze there, taking in everything he was saying. All the words replaying in my head .. 

"It's just that .. I can't believe that any of this is happening right now.. It's all sinking now. That I am stuck in an island, with four crazy animals and an ama--" Wait hold on. Four crazy animals .. crazy .. four ...

"AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" I screamed at his face. He was caught by surprise, his head went backward. 

He put his hands up frantically, "What?! What happened?!!!"