Chapter 15

We entered back in the tour bus, me being still flushed after what Louis said earlier. Right now, I got everything I wished for. I can't stop grinning, I really can't. We all got back to our usual seats, with Louis sitting beside me. I snuggled closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulders. He put his arm around me and started playing with my hair. 

"I'm hungry." I heard Niall say to Harry. 

The tour guide over heard Niall and said, "Well young lad, you're in luck. Because it's just  one more stop until we go to Leopold's Ice Cream shop."

My head rose from Louis shoulder's as I faced him. "Oh my god, I love that place!" 

He chuckled. "Wow, I never thought the only thing that would get you excited is a scoop of ice cream."

I grinned and put my head back on his shoulders. I tilted my head a bit as he looked down on me smiling. "Well, you come in a close second." I said. 

A huge grin was plastered on his face. Since when did I get so flirty? I just grinned back at him.

It felt like fifteen minutes and the bus wasn't moving. I took a look out the window and saw that there was a traffic jam in the street that we are passing through. And it's late to move back because cars and buses are already piled up.

I saw Niall shake Harry's body, "I need food Harry!! I need food!!" 

I giggled on how playful Niall is. But Louis had a straight face on. "When Niall says he needs food, he needs food." He explained.

"Well it looks like we're going to be stuck here for a while.." The tour guide apologetically said. A few groans and grunts aroused in the bus. Some were already fanning themselves since it was getting hotter. An old Asian couple at the back were also sending death glares to the poor tour guide. It wasn't his fault. 

"I think I'm getting out of this stupid tour.." One of the tourists said. 

"Ma'am please, it's just going to take a little longer.." The tour guide started to plead. Damn, I pity that tour guide.

Just then Louis rose from his seat, went to the tour guide and grabbed his microphone. "How are you all doing guys?"  He said and smiled. 

I fuzzed my eyebrows, What was this guy doing.

I looked at the boys and saw that at first they were also confused as me, but then they started smirking at Louis. 

I looked at  Liam. "What is he doing?"

He smirked. "Don't worry, he knows what he's doing." 

Louis then clasped the microphone with both hands. "So, as seeing we have a little situation over there, how 'bout some little entertainment, eh?" 

The visitors were silent, all looking blankly at him. But then,  from the back some one screamed, "Yeah yeah wooohooo yeahh!!" We all turned around and saw that it was my mother. 

I face palmed myself in embarrassment. 

Louis chuckled at my mom. "Yes, thank you for that!" He continued. "So yes, I am Louis and here are my mates Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn." The other boys waved and stood up when their names has been said. 

"Let's just say that we're .. entertainers. So, um, how 'bout we sing you lads and ladies a song, huh?" He asked.

The tourists looked at each other like, Well we got nothing better to do anyway. 

The over enthusiastic Louis then grinned and said, "Okay, so for this afternoon in the Oglethorpe Tour Bus, we will be performing One Thing." 

"Gaah!!" My little sister squealed from behind. I, on the other hand, have no idea what this song is.