Chapter 9

AN: I hope you'll like this chapter!! xxxx A

I was still resting under Louis' chin when Niall started screaming, "A yacht!! Guys there's a yacht!!" 

Immediately all heads turned. Louis and I abruptly stood up and stared into the ocean. He was right, it was still a bit far from us, but there was definitely a yacht.  

Liam was next to scream, "Get the torches, light them! Then wave it to the yacht!" 

The boys scrambled, getting the pieces of wood laid down next to the fire pit. Wow, they are really fast. I  decided to pick up a piece of wood, which turned out to be a bit heavy. I struggled a bit to carry it, but then Louis' hands were on mine. He was pushing it down along with the wood. 

"Hey I want to help!" I said to him. 

He gave me that look. That sweet mesmerizing look of his that would make you do anything he tells you too. "It's clearly heavy. We got it." He winked. 

I tried picking up the piece of wood again. "Oh no, I want to help!" 

But there he goes again, doing that look. "Please?" He said then smiled. 

I angrily dropped the wood. "Unfair! You always use that look!!" 

Louis with an innocently confused face raised his shoulders. "What look?" And then, surprisingly, he does that look again. 

I pointed at his face, "That!! That look!!" 

Someone coughed from behind. "Um, excuse me? If you two are done flirting, could you give us a hand?" 

I turned around and saw it was Harry. Louis and Harry smirked at each other. I started to protest, "What?! We weren't flirt--" 

Louis covered my mouth from behind. "Don't worry Hazza, I got it." He said to Harry and winked. 

Harry chuckled then carried his lighted torch on the shoreline. 

I felt Louis' head nuzzling in my hair, finding my ears. "Just this time, please?" He said so angelically. I rolled my eyes and nodded. I felt his body move, and now he was moving in with the boys waving their torches like crazy. 

I also approached the shoreline along with them. The yacht must have seen us, because it is now heading our direction. 

"Bloody hell it's working!!" Zayn shouted beside me. 

I grinned at him, "Yes! You'll get your hair products soon Zayn!" 

"Nah, all I need is you." He teasingly said and winked. 

Then suddenly Louis puts his arms around me and faces Zayn. "Hey, back off Malik." He said in a jokingly way. 

Zayn raised his free arm and said, "Just pulling your leg. All yours man." 

I must have blushed madly. I turned to look at Lou and saw that he was blushing a bit too. 

Niall's voice interrupted us. "They're coming nearer! I could see them!! People!!" 

I squinted my eyes and saw that there were people on the yacht, standing on the small deck. As the yacht approaches, I can see five figures standing. Oh wait, actually six. 

"I could see a kid in there." Louis said. 

He was right, there was a kid. And there was .. wait. 

"THAT'S MY MOM!!" I bursted. I started jumping up and down waving at  her. "And my sister is there too!!" 

Mom must have saw me waving. She leaned forward at the deck and started waving too. Emily stood up from one of the foot railings and when she spotted me, she started waving too.