Chapter 12

AN: Thanks for all the votes and comments! New chapter for you guys!! I hope you love it!!!! xx A 

"On an island in the sun, 

We'll be playing and having fun

And it makes me feel so fine 

I can't control my brain

Hip hip"

The song Island in the Sun was blasting through the speakers of the car. About an hour ago, we just got off the yacht, and rode this van on our way to Savannah. It's a three hour ride, no wonder all the boys are knocked out and sleeping. 

Sitting right across me was Harry and Zayn both with heads leaning backwards on their chair and mouths wide open. Liam was behind me, lying down on the seat with his feet up on the window. Niall on the other hand had his feet and arms sprawled open on his seat. 

And right next to me was Louis, his head moving from left to right as the car moves along. I giggled, he looks like he was doing some head bangs. I sat up straight and grabbed his head gently and placed it on my shoulder. He easily snuggled in between my neck, still sleeping. Good thing he doesn't snore, unlike Harry and Niall who were having like a snoring contest. 

I focused back on the music, and found my self singing along. "When you're on a golden sea, you don't need no memory." I sang. I remember when Louis and I were stuck on the other side of the island. "Just a place to call your own.." And how we loved every moment of it. Or at least I did. I took a quick look at Louis. "As we drift into the zone."  I blushed as I remember how he said he wanted to kiss me. But then I mentally slapped my self. So what if he wants to kiss you .. it doesn't mean he really likes you, stupid.

"Don't stop singing." Louis suddenly said. His head moved from my shoulders so that he can see me. 

I playfully pushed his head away. "I thought you were sleeping.." 

He rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Well, I was. But I was awoken by your beautiful voice." He stretched his arms. "You should sing more often."

I laughed when I saw his look. His hair was all messy, and I'm pretty sure he had some dry saliva on his chin. 

He looked at me and said, "What?!" 

I giggled and reached out my hand to his hair and stroked it. "It's all messy." I said while trying to fix it. 

I didn't realize as I was fixing his hair, our heads were so close to each other. So after I stroked his hair, my hand still over there, my eyes lowered and our eyes met. He had that look, again. The one that's so mesmerizing. Then his hand went on top of his head, and he grabbed my hand and removed it from his head. But even when my hand was lowered, he still wasn't letting go of it. He then intertwined his fingers through mine. 

I looked at our hands, and back at him. He was grinning, looking really happy. I grinned back. 

He then said, "I could get used to this." 

I quickly blushed. His other free hand stroked my cheek. "And  that red streak on your face every time I say something like that." 

I slapped his hand away from my face as he chuckled. 

After his laughter died, his head nuzzled back on my shoulders. I could feel his thumb circling my hand. "It's cute, when I see you blush. It gives me hope, you know?"

Although he couldn't see it, my eyebrows knitted. "Gives you hope on what?"

He did a little yawn before saying, "That you might actually feel the same way."