Chapter 18

AN: yay finally got to update! xx 

I felt heat radiating off to me, and an arm grasping me around my waist. I also smelled the scent of an airplane aroma, with a hint of men's cologne. I opened my eyes and I saw Louis, eyes closed, slightly snoring, lying down next to me on the bed. For a moment, I just stared at him, watching him breathing rhythmically. He looked so peaceful, I envied him.

And I didn't want this moment to end, I didn't want this moment to be any different. I snuggled in closer to him, carefully, so I won't wake him up. But despite me being careful, he noticed my sudden shift.

His eyes fluttered opened, and once again I was being mesmerized by those amazing blue orbs. Once his eye lids were fully open, he smiled at me.

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispered in my ear and kissed me on the cheek.

"What time did you arrive?" I asked him while playing with his hair.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Who cares?" He then moved closer to me and enveloped me in his arms tighter.

I felt him sniffing my hair. "I wish every morning was like this." He whispered.

"Me too." I quietly replied.

-------

Louis and I went down stairs to grab some breakfast. I greeted the boys who were already sitting down and eating some waffles and bacon.

"So good.." Niall said as if he was having food orgasm.

I looked in the refrigerator for something to drink. I didn't like orange juice or milk .. I was craving for something.

"What you looking for in there? Treasure?" Louis said as he poked his head inside the refrigerator. "I don't know, I want something to drink but it seems that my tummy is looking for some.."

"Coconut juice?" He continued for me.

My eyes widened. "Yes! Oh my god!! That's what I want right now!"

Louis chuckled, maybe because I was too overjoyed of that simple idea. "Well, let's just go back to that island." He smirked. "What do you say?" 

I rested my arms on his shoulders as I looked deep in his eyes, "Sure, as long as I'm with you."

He smirked and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Ugh, too early for cheezy romantic stuff, don't you think?" Harry said.

I ruffled his curly hair. "You're just jealous."

He stuck out his tongue and I did the same.

Suddenly, Paul entered with a weird smile on his face. I faced Liam and we thought the same thing.

"Good morning to my five favorite lads in the whole world!!" Paul said like he was some person in charge of greeting people out side of a resort.

All the guys eyed each other like something was wrong.

I raised my hand, "Hello, I am also here?" I giggled.

Paul clapped his hands together like he was some cheerleader. "Oh yes, and of course to my favorite helpful  and kind friend of One Direction." He grinned a little to big.

Okay, now I was creeped out too. 

Zayn stood up, "Who are you and what have you done with Paul?" 

Paul fidgeted, he was surely nervous about something. "Oh you know, nothing.. it's just.. you know.."

"Spill it out, Paul." Louis demanded.