Chapter 28

*UPDATE AS OF JULY 2014: I COLLABORATED WITH @1DBuyOutPH on WATTPAD ON A NEW AND UNIQUE STORY TITLED 'CELESTIAL' PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! http://www.wattpad.com/story/19276721-celestial

AN: This is it guys! The final chapter of Stuck With You! Thank you to all who have read this story! All your votes and comments mean so much! Thank you! I hope you enjoy this chapter :) Again, thank you! 

PS: I advise you to play the song on the right when you see the words " the piano started to play" 

EFFY'S POV

Mom zipped up the back of my dress until I heard a click. I exhaled loudly as I faced my mother. 

"Oh darling, you are so beautiful." My mom said with a look both of sadness, and joy. I looked at mom in her mother of the bride dress and imagined her when she was the one walking down the aisle as the bride. 

"I bet you looked more beautiful than me on your wedding, mom." I grinned at her playing with the loose culrs on her forhead. 

I can see that she's holding back her tears.

"Mom? Why are you crying?!" 

She got a tissue paper and carefully dabbed it into her eyes. "Never knew it was this hard to let go of my baby." 

"Oh mom." I said as I enveloped her into a hug. 

"I love you mom."

After her last mini-sob she retracted from our hug and placed her hands on my shoulders. "I love you too, Elizabeth. Now go look at the mirror, you haven't even seen yourself!" 

She was right, I haven't. Honestly, I didn't want to face the mirror. I'm having all the wedding jitters I said that I would never get. I guess it really happens on the day itself. No, I do not have cold feet, I am a hundred percent sure I want to marry this man. I've never been so sure in my life. But I guess the pressure on making this perfect and making this memorable has sure gotten into me. I was also starting to feel sick because of the thousands of butterflies fluttering in my stomach. 

"Ten minutes until the cermony starts." Mom said as she was getting her bag. She saw that I still wasn't looking at the mirror. 

"Go ahead, honey." She said giving me a reassuring smile. 

Just before I turned around, my phone on the desk beeped. I got it and read the text message. 

See you down the aisle. xx Louis 

And then I felt better. After deeply breathing, I turned around and faced the body length mirror. 

"Wow."

LOUIS' POV

The scene was beautiful. It was almost sunset, the perfect time for this event. The people were taking their seats in our outdoor wedding. Everything was elegantly organanized, from the chairs, from the floral decorated aisle and the nice looking altar. I looked at my watch, ten minutes before this starts. I can't stop cracking my knuckles or tapping my feet. Wow, even grooms get nervous. 

I felt a hand was placed on my shoulders.

"Chill mate, this is the day that you have been waiting for." Hazza said with a huge smile. 

"Yeah mate, cold feet? The van is waiting outside if you still want to -- " Zayn started to joke around until Liam covered his mouth with his hands.

"Don't listen to this dufus." Liam said. 

"I was just joking lad." Zayn said as he fixed his suit. 

"Don't jinx anything!!" Niall exclaimed.