Chapter 11

AN: I hope you'll like this chapter! xx A 

EFFY'S POV

I kept looking at my watch. Seriously, how long does it have to take for them to talk? I felt Harry nudge me on the shoulders. I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Don't look so impatient, it's so obvious." 

I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue. Then the doors flew open and my sister stepped in, skipping and humming a tune. I was still staring at the door, expecting Louis to come in, but he didn't. 

"Where's Louis?" Zayn asked Emily. 

Emily dug into her pudding and takes a bite before answering so casually, "He wants to go down for a swim."

All of the boys laughed, and so did I, but a little bit uneasily. "Seriously Em, where is he?" I asked looking at her. 

She put down her spoon next to Liam who's eyes widened and moved away a bit.  Niall noticed Liam move and when he spotted the spoon right next to Liam, he immediately stood up, picked up the spoon and threw it across the room. 

My mom and I were both staring with our mouth hanging wide open. 

"Um, okay what just happened?" I said looking so clueless. 

Emily face palmed herself and started saying sorry to Liam, who just smiled a bit and was saying that it was okay. 

My confused self looked at Zayn. 

He giggled a bit and answered, "Liam has a fear of .. spoons." 

Spoons? I looked at Liam and he nodded at me. 

"Then how do you eat cereal?" I asked.

He put up his fork and said, "I use this!!" 

I adjusted myself in my seat while saying, "You guys .. are something else." 

"We get that a lot." Harry said and flashed a smile. 

I rolled my eyes and faced Emily. "Em, where's Louis?" 

"I told you! His by the deck planning to jump!" She seriously said. 

All of us remained silent for about three seconds before I abruptly stood up from my seat and started making myself out of the door. I ran to the deck and long and behold Louis Tomlinson at the the edge of the railings facing the sea.

"LOUIS!!" I shouted and ran to him and was about to grab his arms. But at the same time, Louis faced me and we collided with each other. I lost my balance as he leaned in and we both fell down. My back hit first, and now he was on top of me.

"OWWWWWWWW!!" I closed my eyes and winced in pain. Louis managed to pull himself up like doing a push up with me underneath, but he remained like that while talking to me.

"Effy!! What was that for??" He angrily asked.

I opened my eyes and saw how close we were. His face was right up to mine, inches apart. For a moment I got lost in his eyes, not knowing what to reply to him.

"Well.. why are you planning to jump of the boat huh? You're so insane! All of you are! Harry's love for cats, Niall's eating habits, Zayn's vanity, your unusual love for a vegetable and just  a while ago I thought that the only close to normal member of One Direction .." I started to say, doing an air quotation after saying the word normal.

".. turned out to have a fear of spoons."

Louis' serious faced turned upside down and he started to laugh hysterically. Mind you, we're still in this awkward position. I managed to punch his stomach from underneath, but my hand was the one who got hurt, and he didn't feel a thing. Oh right, hard rock abs. How could I ever forget that?