Chapter 17

AN: I hope you like this chapter! x 

After all that food madness, and some big time scolding from mom and Paul, we all made our way back to my house so we could all clean up. 

The whole car ride on the way home I was still dazed by what happened earlier. Louis and I kissed. Louis Tomlinson kissed me, I kissed Louis Tomlinson. The whole thing just kept repeating in my head. And every time I replay that in my head, my fingers reach my lips, as if it remembers that sensation I got from kissing Louis. So now that we kissed , what does this make us? Still friends? More than friends? It's all too much to think about. My fingers are still placed on my lips. My lips, where his were on just a while ago. 

"I knew I was a good kisser." Louis suddenly said right beside me. I was broken from my trance and blushed quickly. I playfully hit him on his shoulder and I crossed my arms. 

"Kiss? Kiss? What kiss??" Harry questioned. 

All heads turned around us. Niall, Zayn and Liam were all looking at us with mouths hanging open. 

"I-- I --" I started to stammer not knowing what to say. 

"I didn't say kiss .. I said .." Louis started to say. He faced me as if asking for help, as if I had a clue on what to say. "I said .. swiss?" 

I tried my best not to burst out laughing. Swiss? Seriously? No one would believe it. 

"Oh, okay." Liam said. And then all the boys went back to their business. I can't believe it. They actually fell for swiss?

"Seriously, they bought it?" I asked Louis.

He snickered, "Our IQ level is not as high as you, genius."

I rolled my eyes, "It has nothing to do with IQ." 

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I'm a genius." I said then smirked. 

He smirked back and then put his arms around me. I snuggled in closer and leaned my head on his shoulders. Our free hands then found each other and were playing with each other. His fingers kept brushing into mine. 

"So, you're not going to tell them about  .. what happened earlier?" I asked Louis while looking at our playful hands.

"Of course I will, but I plan on telling it later with just the boys. I don't want you to feel embarrassed." He said. Then he chuckled, "And I don't want you to turn red as a tomato." 

My head snapped at him and I stuck my tongue out. 

He then smirked and said, "Don't make me want to bite that." 

My eyes widened and I quickly shut my mouth. Okay maybe now I was turning red as a tomato. 

He chuckled even more. "Oh my Effy, you are so cute." 

I leaned in my head on his shoulder again before saying, "You too, my Louis."

-----

When we arrived at my house, we all went to our separate rooms and cleaned up. I took a good shower and dressed up into some pajamas and a tank top. After drying my hair, I went down to the kitchen where I saw Paul talking to the boys. 

I sat down beside Niall whose attention I got. He then looked at me and smirked, "So ... that's some swiss, eh?" He teased. Oh god, now they all know. 

I blushed and he chuckled a bit. I then noticed that all of the boys had serious faces. I asked Niall, "Hey what's going on?" 

I think Paul heard me because his head shifted my way. "Oh hey Effy. How's the swiss?" He said with a huge smirk. How I wanted to wipe that smirk of his face.