Chapter 16

AN: Sorry I was gone for a long time due to personal reasons. Forgive me! Here's the long awaited chapter 16! Enjoy! xx

"This is the best ice cream in the world." Niall said as he was devouring spoon fulls of peanut butter ice cream.

I giggled and said, "I know right!" 

Louis who was right beside me peaked inside my ice cream cup. "What have you got over there?" 

"Savannah swirl." I said as I took another scoop. 

"Oh let me try some!" He said as he started placing his spoon inside my cup. I quickly covered my cup and stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Get your own this is my precious." I said trying to imitate Gollum from LOTR.

Louis laughed and started to come closer. He leaned in just right next to my ear. "Well okay, but remember, you are mine, precious." 

He leaned back so he could face me and I saw him smirking at me because  I was probably blushing like crazy. 

".. shut up." Was all that I could say. He smirked even more and put his arms around me.

"All you two do is flirt!" Zayn announced at the table. I shot him a death glare but he still continued. "Can't you two just snog already and make some babies?" 

I almost choked on what I was eating. The ice cream cup fell from my hand and landed on my shirt. "Crap!!" I shouted as it fell on me. 

Louis grabbed a piece of waffle that he was eating and threw it right across Zayn. It hit Zayn straight on the face. "Now look what you did!!" 

Zayn quickly touched his hair, faced the wall mirror and said, "No lad, look at what YOU did!!" Zayn said as he was pointing at his hair. 

Niall pounded his hands on the table. "HEY NO THROWING OF FOOD!" 

"Throwing of food?" I heard a small voice from another table. All of us looked and saw that there where about forty kids, like in a field trip at the other side of the room. I looked at Louis with a confused look. He just gave me the same. 

Then I saw a smirk creep up the little kid's face. "FOOD FIGHT!!!" 

My eyes widened and I looked back at Niall. "NIALL HORAN LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!!"

Niall put his arms up defensively. "Hey I said NO throwing of food!!" 

Next thing I knew the kids on the other side of the room were throwing ice cream, milkshakes, waffles, french toasts and a whole other things at each other. I looked over the counter and saw that the ice cream girl made her way to the large group trying to stop them.

Louis and Harry then stood up making their way there. "We'll get this sorted." Harry said as he winked at me. 

Louis smacked Harry's head. "Left my eye on you for one second and now you're flirting with her? What happened to Larry Stynlinson!!" Louis joked.

I laughed laughing at their name combination. Harry chuckled and faced Lou. "It will always be there, Boo bear. But I wouldn't  ..... Leffy .... Tom.. Leffy Tomclair?" Harry said trying his best to combine Lou and my name. 

I giggled. "That's probably the worst name combination ever Harry!"

He stuck his tongue at Louis and I. "Who cares. One day it's going to be Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson anyway."

A blush crept to my cheeks as I bit my lip. Louis gave Harry a fist bump. "Can't wait for that day, lad." Louis said then looked at me. 

I rolled my eyes and said, "Don't you two have to save the day or something?"