Chapter 14

AN: Thank you for the comments and votes! Anyway, everything I'm writing here about the city of Savannah is true. I really think it's a beautiful city, I wish I could have worded it more perfectly. I hope you'll like this chapter!

GIF on the right is what I imagined Effy was wearing. 

After waking up, I decided to skip breakfast and take a quick shower. Our tour was to start by eleven, and I woke up at ten. I'm really excited to show the boys around Savannah. I'm not going to lie, I grew fond of the boys, especially one in particular. I smile to myself as I remember the conversation we had last night. That was like, flirtation to the maximum for me. I never flirt, I feel like I'm not that appealing to people really. I'm like a man hater, awkward little girl from Savannah. But with Louis, he makes me feel like I'm so special. 

After getting out of the shower and drying myself, I looked at my closet for clothes. Men, whatever, I'm not trying to impress anybody anyway. I'm sure if other girls would hang out with One Direction they would wear short skirts and low neck tops. I rolled my eyes and said to myself that I wouldn't ever do that. So, I grabbed a white v-neck shirt and put an over sized plaid polo on top of it. I also wore my good old pair of jeans and my combat boots. Seeing as I only had five minutes left, I messily tied my hair into a pony tail. No time for make up, I guess. God, I thing I look like a mess. I grabbed my bag, put in my camera, wallet and phone, and headed out my room. 

As I entered the living room, all the guys were busy watching wrestling, a sport that I'll never get. 

"Ready to go?" I asked from behind. 

They all turned around and once their eyes landed on me, their mouths were hanging wide open. 

Harry stood up, "Do you have plans on seducing every guy on the planet?"

I started laughing at them. "Seriously guys? This is me dressed down. I look like I just woke up." 

Louis chuckled, "Typical Elizabeth McClair. Such low self esteem. Tsk tsk." 

I just rolled my eyes at his comment, and when our eyes met I smirked at him. Louis then continued, "So if this is you dressed down, how effing gorgeous you must be dressed up." 

"Good luck putting on a dress on Effy." My mom said as she went out the kitchen. 

"Looking good, Mrs. McClair." Louis said then gave a charming smile. 

"Oh stop it, Louis." My mom said blushing a bit. 

I hit Louis in the stomach. "Stop hitting on my mother!!" 

Louis squirmed a bit and chuckled. "Why, you jealous?" 

I crossed my arms. "Oh pssh.."

Louis then casually placed his arms around me. "Well you shouldn't be. I've got my eyes on only one McClair." 

He smirked as I blushed and looked down. God, why does he do this to me. 

"Let's get going guys!" My mom chimed. She was heading out as the boys were picking up something from the floor. I looked and saw some fake mustaches, weird looking hats and some shades.

They were starting to put it on when I said, "What are you guys wearing?!"

Niall lifted up a fake mustache, "Putting on some disguises. Don't want to be bombarded, really." 

I grabbed the fake mustache and placed it on the table. "No need to, guys. People here are really nice,and they won't mind you, I promise." 

They all looked at one another and they just shrugged. They put down their ridiculous disguises and headed out.