🎓📚chapter one📚🎓

Asia's pov
I got dressed In my cropped black and white addidas shirt and matching pants and shoe's. I put my hair up in a messy bun.

After doing all my hygein things I grabbed my back pack and went down stairs.

When I make it down stairs I knew Tyler big headed ass was gone say something.

"Man finnaly yo ass take forever" he says standing up.

"Shut up not everybody get up and throw on clothes like yo dumbass"

Everybody starts laughing.

"Y'all always arguing" jahi says.

"Man she the one that want to talk about people clothes" Tyler says getting pissed

Then Caleb comes out of the kitchen with a poptart and looks st Tyler's clothes.

"Man she right though  look at whatchu wearing" he starts laughing.

Everybody turned to look at his clothes. This fool was wearing a black and red shirt whit some yellow pants and some yellow and red nike's. Everybody burst out laughing.

"Vro why you look like a clown" Dante says.

"You'll float to headass" Caleb says. Causing everybody to laugh.

"Man whatever vro y'all some haters" Tyler says walking out the door.

We all follow behinde him and get in his car.

"See now we gone be late I'm supposed to be meeting someone" Tyler says annoyed as he starts driving.

"Who you meeting your imaginary friend" Caleb says.

"No nigga Myles supposed to be coming today" Tyler says annoyed.

I think about it for a sec. I don't know who myles is I've never meet him but the boys talk about him alot so I know enough.

"Oh yea that is today" jahi says.

"Ayee pass me the aux" i say to Caleb who was sitting in the front seat.

"Ight don't play nothing stupid or I'll take it" Caleb says passing it to me.

I play Gucci gang by lil pump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        At school.        
Asia's pov.
We finnaly made it to school luckily we weren't late but almost. So we all ran to our lockers and grabbed our stuff for class.

My first period was math I freaking  hate math like why can't it grow up and solve its own problems like damn.

I walk in class and sit down next to riah and start copying the stuff off the board. Only thing I like about my math class is that I'm with riah and jahi otherwise id be bored as hell in here.

Mariah's pov.

I was talking to Asia when the Teacher interupted us.

"Yes ma'am" I say trying not to give her attitude.

"Your needed in the front office" she says holding out the pass.

I give Asia a confused look as I stand up but she looked  just as confused.

"You know anything?" I ask Asia

"Nah" Asia shrugs.

I get up and walk to the principles office and I get all nervous I don't rember doing anything but damn I do alot so I can't remeber.

When I get in the office I see this kid a boy I don't recognize him and that says something cuz I know everybody.

"Oh there she is" the office lady says after seeing me.