💛💜Chapter four💜💛

Asia's pov
So after I came down stairs the guys started playing 2k on the xbox and mariha and dante were doing what they Always do.So I decided to get on instagram for a while.

I went and looked on Myles page and followed him and just looked through his picture's and accidentally liked a picture from 24 weeks ago.

Shit now he's gonna know I was lurkin. I wonder if I unlike it really fast will he still get the notification??

"myles gimmie ya phone"

"why?"

"cuz I need it for something real quick"

"why can't you use your own phone"

" myles what ever you middle name is truitt gimme ya phone right now" I say getting annoyed.

" nope" he says smirking at me.

I stand up and walk over to him he just sitting there smirking and shit.Once I get close enough I see that his phone is in his back pocket. Ight I gotta be smart.

So I sit down next to him real close.

"what you doing" he says looking at me surprised.

And then I lean in to kiss him. Everybody in the room is watching. Surprisingly he leans in to 😯. Then right befor our lips touch I grab his phone and get up and run upstairs to my room and close the door.

Myles pov
She did not just do that I'll admit I'm disappointed. I mean did I actually want to kiss her?? Idk shits complicated.

"well damn" Tyler says.

"BOI YOU JUST GOT PLAYED" Caleb yells rolling on the floor laughing. Everybody was laughing except me.

"man stfu I'll brb" I say annoyed with them.

I run upstairs to get my phone from Asia.

Asia's pov
The answer is yes even if you unlike it really fast they still get a notification. Good thing ya girl is smart. Then I hear someone coming upstairs no worries I locked the door.

I remove the notification.

Myles walks in.

" aw fuck I though I locked that" I say mentally slapping myself.

" aparently not"

"oh well here's your phone back told you it wouldn't take long" I say holding out his phone to him.

"yea but unless you put your number in it I don't want my phone back" he  says smirking at me. Was he flirting?

"you want my number?"

"yea"

"well ok then" I shrug trying not to sound as happy as I was.

"here"

I hand him my phone and type my number in his and save the contact as
Asia🎀🎶 and I hand him back his phone and he gives me mine.

"And don't change it unless I tell you to"

"then you can't change mines either"

I look down at my phone and see he saves his number as king💎💸 I just look at him like he's crazy. And he laughs.

After a while everybody went home and I was alone again it wasn't that late it's like 8:00. I wasn't sleepy yet so I decided to text the crew.

(Group chat)
Asia🎀🎶- wassup
Tyler🔥🔫- didn't we just leave your house an hour ago
Jahi💯✌- yea
Asia🎀🎶- yea but I'm by myself now so...
Caleb💦💤- oh our bad
Asia🎀🎶- no problem what y'all doing hold up