😖😍Chapter Nine😖😍

Asia's pov
"myles stop or imma kick you" I whine

"why you always tryna hit me"

"Why you keep making me want to hit you?"

"You abusive" he laughed to himself.

I hop on the couch beside him as the movie white chicks plays on the tv. This movie is funny asf.

I lean my head on Myles shoulder because I was still sleepy from earlier. I started to douse off and Myles was playing with my hair.

"stawwpp" I whine again.

"stop what" He said smirking while looking at the tv.

"playing with my hair" I roll my eyes.

"okay okay I'll stop" he says moving his hand.

"Thank you" I yawn.

He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him and I could smell his shirt he smelled good.

"Asia??" He said raising his eyebrow at me.

"Mhmmm"

"are you smelling me?" He said trying not to laugh.

"maybe" i say. he laughs at me.

We sit their for a while like this watching the movie and I close my eyes drifiting off to sleep.

Myles starts playing with my hair again but I was to tired to tell him to stop.

"good night baby girl" he said looking down at Me i guess he thought I was asleep.

"goodnight" I mumble to myself.

And I fall asleep right there. I heard him right this time he said babygirl what does that even mean??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day
Myles pov
"Asia hurry up" i yell upstairs to Asia who was taking forever and a day to get ready.

"I'm coming I'm coming"

She walks down stairs in my REVENGE hoodie and some jeans this girl right here is something else. But she is my something else....or will be.

We walk out of her house and get in her car. I was driving since she said she didn't want to.

"bestfriend why you always rushing me" at said putting on her seatbelt.

"babygirl why you be taking so long ??:

"man whatever it takes work to look this good" she said and I laughed.

Asia's pov
Myles has been calling me babygirl since yesterday I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about it. But it's cool.

"woah your house is big" I said.

"yea I know" he said smirking.

I slap his shoulder lightly.

"ya lil nasty" I laugh.

We both walk up to the door and a light skinned lady with reddish hair answered the door.

"boy where were you last night" she said looking at Myles.

Myles walks in grabbing my hand and pulling me in behinde him.

"ma I was at Asia's house it was late and I didn't want to drive home" he said.

"next time you need to tell me where you are and who is Asia do I know her"

She then looks behinde Myles and spots me and smiles. I smile back as Myles looks at us.