⚘😶Chapter Fithteen⚘😶

Next day
÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=
I woke up with a bad headache. I got up and looked for my phone. I looked under my bed and in my dresser but my phone wasn't on the charger.

"Where the fuck is it"I said annoyed. I put my hand on my forehead. Then I heard a ding come from my bathroom. I ran in their and saw my phone on the counter. I sighed in relife and picked it up.

🔐💍Husband🔐💍:good morning beautiful 😙

I sighed at the message and smiled. Already feeling better. I text him back.

💕🔐Wifey💕🔐: good morning baby😆😙

I put my phone on the dresser and go take a shower. After I did that I got dressed.

After I got dressed I grabbed my phone to text Myles to come pick me up this morning

After I got dressed I grabbed my phone to text Myles to come pick me up this morning. But as soon as I started typing my phone died.

"Lord Jesus can I catch a break" I semi yelled looking at the roof.

I grab my charger and toss it into my back pack along with my phone. I go downstairs and head out the door.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I said hitting the door I left my house keys inside.

I twist the knob again and it dosent budge. This is a horrible ass morning.

I sigh and walk off the porch. I begin walking to school. I walk for what seems like forever. And then I finnaly made it to school I was already 20 minutes late.

I don't even bother rushing anymore I go to my locker. I look through my back pack for my science book and it's not their. Because it's at home on the bed of the house I can't get into because I locked my key inside.

I lay my head against the locker.

"Fuck you" I say to no one in particular.

"Well damn what did I do" I heard a voice from beside me say.

I look up to see jamal. This day just gets better and better dosent it.

"Jamal I'm not in the mood for you today" I say throwing my book bag in my locker.

"Your boyfriend was looking for you" he said smirking at me. I mentally slap myself knowing I probably worried him sick.

"Well that's what he's supposed to do he's my boyfriend" I said giving him attitude. And putting emphasis on the word boyfriend.

"What's your problem" he said leaning up off the locker.

"Your my problem now leave me alone" I said slamming my locker. Which only made my headache worse.

I start walking away from Jamal who looked beyonde pissed.

"This isn't over" I heard him say. I just ignored him and walked faster to my class.

When I walked in class jahi and Myles ran over to me questioning me. I explained to them what happend leaving out the part about Jamal. And they finnaly left me alone.

I sat in class not wanting to talk to anyone I just wasn't in the mood for anybody today no even Myles.

"You ok bbg?? " Myles asked.

"Yea I'm fine I'm just sitting here looking angry because its fun you should try it" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes at him.

He gave me a confused look wich told me he didn't know what to do. I put my head on my desk and listen to music. (In mm). I sing along to the lyrics with my head down just thinking. Till I felt someone's pull me to them. I look up to see Myles fake pouting.

"What??" I sigh.

"Why you so salty today" Myles said in a baby voice.

"Oh I don't know because I'm locked out of my house and my phone is dead" I said again sarcastically.

"Well I got something for that" Myles said smiling at me.

"What?"

He then let's go of me and goes through his back pack.

"Close your eyes" he said looking at me.

"Why?"

"Stop asking questions" he said laughing. I did as told and closed my eyes.

"Alright annnnnnnddddd open" Myles said excitedly. I opened my eyes to see. Starburst, snickers, and a little red box. I smiled at him.

"Aww baby" I said opening my arms to hug him. He Glady hugged back obviously proud of himself.

"Your so sweet" I said kissing him repeatedly. I kissed him one final time on the lips.

"You didn't even see what's in the box" he said handing it to me. I look at the box and shake it listening for sound.

"Just open it ya goof ball" Myles said. I take the top off the box
And found a necklace with his name on it.

"Aww I'm finna cry" I said taking it out of the box.

"It's so pretty" I said holding it in my hand. I smiled already feeling ten times better than befor.

I kiss Myles again it was a long and sweet kiss.

"How did you get all this" I asked.

"I always have stuff like this " he said pointing to the candy.

"Just in case things like this ever happend and you needed some cheering up" he said.

"And well that" he said pointing to the necklace.

"I was planning to give it to you on our first official date but right now seemed like a good time ya know" I immediately hug him again. I kiss him all over his face.

"I honestly don't deserve you" I said.

Lunch
☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪

"Asia what's around your neck" riah asked looking at my necklace. I looked at myles who was smiling.

"Uh...it's a necklace Myles gave it to me" I said blushing.

"Awww y'all are all cute" riah said putting her hand on her heart.

"I'm saying goals asf" Bri smiled.

"I'm really getting tired of hearing about y'all relationships" Tyler said rolling his eyes.

"Nigga shut up" Myles jahi and dante said to Tyler.

"Ayee ty look behind you" I said.

"She looking at me???"

"Nah she looking at Casper duhh she looking at you" Bri said.

Tyler stood up brushing himself off.

"How is look?? " He asked.

"Like a clown now go before she realises your Ronald McDonald" Caleb said making us all laugh.

"Shut up" Tyler said flicking us off and walking over to the girl.

Favorite sport??
Basketball🔥🏀

Any of y'all want to be Tyler or Caleb's girlfriends?? Comment and I'll work my magic😂