💦🔥Chapter Five🔥💦

Myles pov
When Asia called this morning I low key got happy I mean she woke me up but I didn't care rn. Her curlry hair was everywhere like she just woke up and she had on a black sports bra. But she looked cute.

After talking on the phone she hung up. So I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs saying goodbye to my little brothers and my mom.

And I got in my car and drove to her house.

Asia's pov

(Bestie 💌💫)
Asia🎀🎶- I don't need a ride today
Bestie💌💫- ok but why
Asia🎀🎶- I'm going with Myles
Bestie💌💫- ohhh I see you girl get ya mans
Asia🎀🎶- 😒 not like that
Bestie💌💫- but do you like him
Asia🎀🎶- I'm not answering that
Bestie💌💫- that's a yes
Asia🎀🎶- ight I'll see you at school he's outside

I got up and grabbed my back pack and put on my red and black Jordan's. I close the door and lock it behind me and walk to Myles car and hop in.

"wassup bestfriend" he says smiling at me.

"wassup" I say grabing the aux cord and unplugging it form his phone.

"really though" he looks at me trying to look mad.

"yes" I say laughing.

I go through my play list and pick a song I finnaly put on catch me outside by ski mask the slump God. Cuz that's my song.

When the song started I started dancing and raping cuz this is my ssssooooonnnnggggg.

"how come you so hype"

"I'm always hype" he just smiled at me.

We finnaly made it to school and me and him hop out. And walk into school I see the crew and run over to them.

"ayeee bestfriend lookin like a snack I see you" mariha says as I hug her. I let go.

I do a lil twirl cuz I'm feelin my self ok ok ok when ya girl looks cute she looks CUTE.

Then myles finnaly makes it over here.

"Wassup y'all" he says daping up the guys.

"did y'all plan this" tyler said pointing to me and myles.

"I knew it Dante you owe me 20 dollars bro" Caleb says holding his hand out to dante.

"that don't mean they dating" Dante says rolling his eyes.

"yea we did plan this cuz I look cute in this outfit and so does he"

" thanks and y'all just hating" Myles says

"man now y'all two gonna be all in love mariha and dante is enough" jahi says.

"we are just bestfriends so chill out already" I say getting kinda annoyed.

"mhmm" riah says giving me the look that says she knows in lying.

I decide to go to class early cause there was two many people in the hallway and girls kept on coming up to Myles and the smell of they cheap ass perfume mixing was giving me a headache. Okay i might be lightly salted.

I sit down in the back away from everybody. And chill until. The Myles Dante and mariha come in.

I hate this class because one it's boring all my best friend and her boyfriend do is kiss and that's not something I want to be apart. But I guess Jesus's was blessing me cuz Myles was there.