😵🖕Chapter Eight😵🖕

Asia's pov
I woke up from my nap and it was 5:30 they told me to meet them at the park at 6:00 but i was already ready to go so I went up stairs grabbed my back pack tossed my phone and notebook in their got in my car getting ready to have fun.

Myles pov
After Asia called me i played basketball with my brothers outside for a while and then took a shower and changed clothes.

The movie theatre was cold so I put on some jeans and my black and white REVENGE hoodie. I like xxxtentacion and members only they music go hard my favorite song is catch me outside by ski mask cuz that is fire 🔥.

Dante said that he and mariha were picking me up so I got dressed and waited for them to get there. When they did I hopped in the backseat and we drove to the park.

Asia wasn't there wich had me worried cause she was the only reason I wanted to come. I just wanted to chill with her just us to be able to talk with out the crew always adding they comments so I was praying she came.

Then I saw her car pull up we all got out and walked over to her.

"wassup wassup wassup" she said high fiving riah and tay.

"girl what took you so long"

I pull her into a hug and she laughs.

"I stopped by the store to get snacks for y'all fat selves " she said holding up the bag of snacks.

"I ain't fat" dante said taking the bag from her riah nodded her head in agreement.

"man all y'all fat" she said laughing.

"then what are you" I ask her.

"I'm slim thick OKAY" her and riah laugh.

That she was. Vro that lil annoying voice jeez.

We all walk over to a spot by the lake and they put down two towels one for me and asia and one for riah and dante.

"bitch you got all the snacks" riah said looking through the bag.

"I just kinda grabbed anything that looked good" she said laughing.

"oh I call the twix" Dante said grabbing it.

"fat self I wanted it" Asia said fake pouting.

"not today" Dante said.

We sit their and talk and eat for awhile and eventually riah and dante start having they own conversation so I start talking to asia.

"wanna play 21 questions?"

"sure why not" she shrugged turning towards me.

I honestly needed to know more about her cause I think I'm catching feelings and that don't happen often.

"how many siblings do you have?" I ask her.

"none im an only child I wasn't even supposed to be born my mom died while giving birth to me" she said looking down.

"huh, I got two little brother's" I say trying to lighten the mood.

"really awe lucky can I meet them"

"yea how about tommorow you can come over for Sunday dinner" I smile at her. She's just so adorable getting excited over the smallest things.

"your moms gonna be cool with that?" She said smiling widely.

"yea she cool" I assured her.

"okay"

We sit their asking each other random questions I learned that she's an only child her favorite color is blue her birthday is January 20th she is allergic to fakes her words not mine and that she considers the crew her family since her mom died and her step dad and real dad left.