🍃Chapter Nineteen🍃

Asia's pov
I wandered down town some how and got another key made so I could get into my house. But now I'm here. I can't tell you where here is. But it's somewhere i'd thought I never go again I'm surprised I even remember where it is.

I want to turn around but my feet keep going get closer and closer until I was right infront of it. I don't know what I'm gonna do or what I'm gonna say but I'm here. So why not??

I knock on the door and she opens the door. A look of surprise and hurt in her eye's. She looked speachless.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Uh..um...come in" my aunt said opening the door.

I walked in taking in my surroundings it all looked the same but different in a way.

The same living room the same kitchen.... the same bad memories.

"Uh.. what are you doing here did you not get the check I sent it over yesterday" my aunt said taking a seat on the couch.

"I honestly don't know why I'm here I know I'm not wanted but...I don't know" I sighed putting my head in my hands.

"Come sit down" she said pointing to the spot on the couch next to her. I reluctantly sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry" she said breaking the akward silence.

"For what... I should be sorry"

"no you shouldn't be sorry it's my fault I should've treated you better when you were here I should've loved and cared for you like I do my daughter" my aunt said a look of guilt and remorse on her face.

I felt tears escaping my eyes again. I didn't even bother wiping them. I wanted her to see that she had hurt me.

"I know you probably won't forgive me but I'm truly sorry" she said.

"I forgive you" I said surprising her.

"I've been mad at you since I was thirteen years old what you did to me did hurt because I felt that you were my mother and the things you said and did made me feel even worse about myself but i forgive you because the people that I've meet because of you have made me happy and made me a better person.... I don't exactly know why..... But I forgive you" I quickly wiped the years from my face and stood up ready to leave. I looked back to see her crying with her head in her hands.

I walked to the door but it opened revealing Taylor. When she saw me she looked like she had seen a ghost. Then I guess she heard her mother crying and shoved me out of the way.

"What did you do to her" she screamed at me. I just sighed and walked out of the house closing the door behinde me.

I left and continued walking again not really knowing where I was headed. A sense of relife came out of talking to my aunt a little closer I guess just to get everything I wanted to say out of my head.

I surprised myself with how calm I was. Befor I wanted to yell at her and scream but when I saw her face it's like all the anger left me.

I decided to text riah and bri beacuse I didn't want to be home alone right now.

          💞👑BAM (groupchat) 💞👑

(^^ bri Asia Mariah)

Mariah: where are you the guys keep asking questions
Asia: I went to my aunt's
Bri: you did what?!?!
Asia: uh.. come over after school it's to much to text
Mariah: what should we tell the guys
Asia: tell them that I got shot or something and that the doctor said I need rest 😞
bri: so where do we tell them were going
Asia: to the mall they hate shopping
Mariha: Alright luv yall💞
Asia: k see y'all latter luv yall💞
Bri: kk💞

I went home and took a shower and laid down and waited for riah and bri to get here.

I went on snapchat and took a couple pictures and put them on my story and went on instagram and did some stuff and was done. I got sleepy so I took at nap.

I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello??"

"Uh..we got a slight problem" riah said.

"Whatchu mean a slight problem" I said sitting up in bed.

"Well the guys insisted that they come with us so we're all kinda headed to your house"

"Uhhhhh" I said getting out of bed.

"Okay then I guess but i am not talking to Myles"

"Alright again sorry but we'll be there in like ten"

"Kk luv you"

"Luv you to" she said and we both hung up.

I went downstairs and popped some popcorn putting them in three separate bowels. I sat them down on the table and went on Netflix to find a movie.

"I'm coming chill out" I said walking to the door. I opened it and everyone walked in. Myles ran over to me and hugged me.

"Where the hell have you been I was worried asf" he said letting go of me.

"Mariah already told you where I was" I said with an atitude. I went and sat down on the sofa. Myles gave me a confused look.

"Ayee popcorn" Dante said sitting down next to me.

"Wasssup te" I said and he handed me the popcorn.

"Nun much wassup sis" he said.

"What we watching??" Bri said coming out of the kitchen with drinks.

"Ohhh pass me that blue Fanta!!" I said hoping up from the couch.

Myles snatched the drink from Bri befor I could get to it.

"Nope" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Bri pass me the strawberry fanta please" I said holding out my hand.

"Okay" she said confused.

"Okay what's going on" myles said.

"Nothing" I shrugged. I sat down next to caleb on the floor.

"Wassup C" I said taking the popcorn from him.

"You did not just take my popcorn" he said looking at me. I laughed.

"Boonk gang whole lotta gang shi" I said making everyone laugh.

"Give me my popcorn" he said snatching it from me.

The next chapter is a part 2 of this chapter