🔫🃏Chapter Six🃏🔫

Alex's pov
Asia thinks she can get away with getting me suspended. I'll just get her back see how she like that shit and if she touches me she gets suspended.

I had to get revenge and when I walked into the hallways I saw my exact way to get it this is to easy.

Myle's pov
I asked to leave class because I wanted to check on Asia to see what happend in the office.

I was walking down the hallway when I ran into Alex. I hated her I mean she was creepy asf and she kept trying asia.And she just gave me a bad feeling like shit always goes wrong around her.

And I was right.

Asia's pov
I walked out of the office smiling real hard I was happy as hell vro. So I turned to corner to go back to class and see Myles and Alex??Alex kissed him on the cheek winked at me and stood on the locker next to him. I guess Myles hasn't seen me yet. At first I was like nah he wouldn't do that after i told him I hated her. The fuck is going on here??

But i wasnt about to show how mad I was. I think my emotions make me vulnerable so I don't show them I'll just act like I don't care.

I just casually walk past Myles and Alex idgaf. Yes you do. Man stfu that's aggy.

I hear someone call my name so I turn around. And Myles is running over to me.

"oh hey myles"I say whitout emotion

"uh um I don't know what to say uh.. Shit" he fumbles over his words.

"say about what??" I say playing dumb

"I'm sorry???" He asks rather than tells.

"Sorry for what you like who you like and I'm sorry I didn't know y'all had a thing I wouldn't have yelled at her about you yesterday"

And then I walk off. Alex want's a reaction from me and I'm not gonna give it to her. FUCK HER AND FUCK MYLES. Never play with my emotions that shits not funny 😡. And to think I was vibeing with him fuckboy.

I walk back in class and sit down in a different seat the one infront of Dante just so I'm not sitting next to myles.

"bestfriend you good what happened?" Riah whispers to me.

I'm good with hiding my emotions but my face shows everything wich sucks.

"Alex claimed I threatened her and hit her but i just said she was harassing me and she got suspended for bullying" I shrug.

"ayeee bitch you had me scared for how long?" She whisper yells.

"two days"

"well thats good news so why ya face look like this" she says making these faces😡😒

" I'm cool wym I always look like this"

"No you don't" Dante says jumping in the convo

"I'm fine just leave me alone for a while ok" I say Turing around in my seat.

"aight then" Dante says.

"well tell me when your ready"

Just then Myles comes in the room and sits in his regular seat I don't look at him and I don't say anything to Anyone unless necessary.

I was doing my work and thinking hella hard I had a headache. Jesus.

"can I talk to you" Myles says interrupting my thoughts.I just shake my head no.

"Please bestfriend"he pleads.

I just stand up and walk out of class. I hear the teacher yell my name but I don't really give a fuck right now fuck that teacher and fuck this school.

I go and sit on the bleachers on the field just to think.

Man why tf would he do that makes no since I obviously hate her and he knows this.And he goes and kisses the chick as if I hadn't told him I hated her.

Then it hits me why the fuck do I care. I don't have a reason to care im good no worries.

Myles pov
I kept trying to talk to Asia but she wouldn't talk back she probably hated me right now I fucked up. Wait no I didn't fuck up Alex dumbass did imma fix her.

I turn and look at riah and dante.

"you know what's up with Asia"

yea she hasn't talked since she got back from the office" riah asked me.

"and she said she didn't get suspended"

"Yea I know what's wrong" I sigh.

"what!!!???" Riah and Dante ask me.

" Alex kissed me on the cheek in the hall and Asia saw and... help me fix it"

Riah hits me on the back of ny head.

"You kissed Alex" she says surprised

"You might wanna go get checked for rabbies" Dante says laughing.

Mariah hits his arm and he stops lauging.

"No I was walking to the office to talk to Asia to make sure she was ight. And she came and kissed me and Asia came around the corner and saw" I sigh

"that bitch" riah mumbles to herself.

"She used you to get to Asia" Dante said.

"but how do I explain that to Asia"

Just then Asia comes back in the room and sits in between me and Mariah. She was smiling hella hard like a fake smile.

"uh.. hey Asia" riah says

"wassup best friend" asia said

"you good sis?" Dante asks her.

"yea I'm straight You"

"uh.. chilling" he answerd.

Then Asia looks at me and she tensed a little.

"Asia about earleri I'm so-" I start but get cut off by her.

"nah it's cool I don't care anymore you do you vro"

Her voice got a little higher when she said it. And what she had hurt my feelings I have feelings for her vro and that kinda hurt.

"uh.. um.." I fumble over my words.

I didn't know what to say so I looked at mariha and dante they looked just as confused.

I didn't know what to say or what to do I didn't know how to make it better cuz Asia was confusing me like hell.

I turn and talk to mariha.

"uh.. help?"

"man Idk she's not happy sad angry or anything idk what to say to her"

"Me neither"

"ayee I got a plan" Dante says.

" you got a plan as in you Dante Hoagland got a plan" she says giggling.

"yea I got a plan" he says proud of himself.

"who are you and what did you do with my boyfriend" 😅

"yea whatever but frfr I got a plan and it's good to"

Dante explained the plan and it actually didn't sound bad so we're going with it.

Man I hope that his plan works cuz if not she might not ever talk to me again.

Asia's pov
I was gonna act like this till I felt like it. Fake it till you make it. I could tell the guys were confused as to how to approach me but I didn't care. I'm not letting my feeling get hurt again I don't need my feeling.

Igh

Alright whats y'all favorite song? Mine is off the wall by ski mask and x.

1,126 words