😔Chapter Twenty-Five😔

"What??" Everyone said together.

"Nothing" jahi said

"What do you mean nothing" riah yelled at him.

"What I said" he yelled back.

"Stop yelling" I yelled cutting them off.

"Riah I made Jahi promise not to tell anyone about that so don't yell at him for keeping a promise please" I said.

"Well I need to know if its a bout my bestfriend" she yelled again.

"Calm down" Bri said.

"Seriously what is it though" Myles asked.

"Just go everybody I'm fine I'm alright just leave me alone" I said still crying.

"Asia you are not fine" Tyler and Dante said in unsion.

"I am fine just...just leave me alone" I said through tears.

"Asia I have never seen you cry a day in my life" Caleb said.

"Not even when you fell trying to get the ball out of the tree in fifth grade you got up brushed yourself off and didn't even shed a tear" he said which only made me cry harder.

"You like one of the strongest people we know" Tyler added.

"I'm not strong" I cried.

"Babygirl you are strong even after everything you've been through I've never seen you sad I've never seen you back down from a fight you've always took it no matter what it was" Myles said.

"Just open the door baby please" I heard Myles say. There was a silence I was debating it.

"No" I said softly but they heard me.

"Why not" Bri exclaimed.

"I'm not coming out until I'm sure I won't hurt anyone or do anything stupid" I said.

"Like what??" Amiyah asked. I took a deep breath preparing to answer the question.

"Hurt myself" I said.

"What??" They all said confused and worried.

"Jahi you know that so let me stay in here until I'm positive im okay alright till I'm positive I won't hurt myself or any of you" i said leaning against the door.

"Okay Asia but when your ready call me I need you to be okay" he said.

I heard their footsteps and voices get further and further away from me.

I sat in the bathroom for about 3 hours till I made up my mind and cooled of.

1. No relationships to much emotions
2. No Alex or Jamal because I will kill them both
3. Never letting anyone hurt me again
4. Staying close to people who love me
5. Never hurting myself ever no matter what

That's what I came up with. I'm pretty sure those things will make my life alot easier. I just wanna be numb for awhile no emotions no feelings just numb.

I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out. The after noon sun beaming me in the eyes. I covered my eyes when my foot hit something.

I looked down to see and sleeping myles. I smiled to myself. I bent done and kissed him on the cheek.

"Myles"

"Myles" I said in a sing song.he stirred a little.

"Wake up" I said. He opens his eyes  and then saw me. He jumped up and wrapped his arms around me nearly knocking me over.

"Woah" I said.

"Baby I'm so so sorry are you okay I'm sorry" he said kissing all over my face.

"I'm fine Myles in fine just get offa me" I said smiling.

He stood up and so did i.

"And stop sayin sorry" I said and he smiled.

"So...." He said as we started walking down the hallway.

"I'm sorry for acusing  you of cheating and not trusting you" he said.

"Chill I forgive you for everything" I said smiling to myself.

"Everything??"

"Yea holding a grudge is to much work"

"So does that mean..." he trailed off.

"Honestly im done with relationships it's not even what you did it's just that they take up to much space in my mind and I can't handle it" I said shrugging.

"Oh" he said lowly.

"But we can be friends right??" I said looking at him. He smiled but i could tell it was fake.

"Yea" he said. I wrapped my arms around him.

My house
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jahi had just got done explaining everything to everyone. They were all speechless just looking at each other and then at me.

"Guys don't worry about it I'm fine now much happier now that I've gotten all those words out of my head and everything off my chest"

"Plus I promised jahi and I promise to all of you that I will never ever do anything like that again I couldn't imagine not seeing you guys everyday"

Riah ran over to me and hugged me crying into my shoulder. Then Bri amiyah and seyana followed. Then all the guys. Everyone was hugging me.

"Alright I cant breath" I said

"Probably cause of that strong ass colonge tyler got on" caleb said making all of us laugh.

"Shut up" Tyler said hitting him in the back of the head.

Then my phone started ringing and I picked it up without looking at the caller id.

"Hello"

"I don't appreciate what you did earlier"

"Oh hey jamal" I said and eveyone in the room looked at me like I was crazy especially myles.

I put Jamal on speaker.

"I wonder what your boyfriend had to say about that" I laughed at him.

"One Myles dosent need to worry about you cause your crazy as hell and I  sure don't want you when I have him two stay out of my bussiness" I said rolling my eyes. Myles was smirking at me. And bri and jahi were trying not to laugh.

Jamal was ranting about something but i got tired of it.

"Bye Jamal" I said hanging up. Everyone in the room immediately burst out laughing.

"Y'all crazy I swear" I said sitting down on the couch.

"Ayee im suspended for the next two weeks for fighting Alex" I said scrolling down my time line on instagram.

"Really??" Myles said sitting down next to me. He looked at me for approval and this was okay and I nodded.

"Imma be lonely asf" I whined.

"Don't worry well drop by on and off" amiyah said.

"Aww y'all are so sweet" I said laughing.

We ended up watching movies till everyone fell asleep.