🔇😶Chapter Twenty-two🔇😶

I finnaly got all the girls to come to a table and eat but unfortunately the boys came along. On one side of the table on the end were jahi and Bri and then Myles and me, and on the other side were tyler, amiyah Caleb seyana Dante and riah. It sound complicated but its really not.

"So what would you guys like to order" the waitress asked us everyone went around the table ordering and when it comes to me my phone starts ringing with everyone looking at me.

The screen flashed (jordan).  I was a little surprised my self. Everyone was looking at me.

"Um I have to take this but I'll have a salad" I said getting up and walking away from the table leaving everyone confused.

I stepped outside and answered the phone.

"Hello??" I said.

"Asia I lowkey thought you werent going to answer"he laughed.

"Hey Jo Jo" I said.

"I was wondering if you guys were coming up here for spring break I was kinda hoping to see you jahi and riah" he said.

"I don't know I hope so I miss you" I said smiling.

"I miss you to"

"But I don't know I think we might"

"Well keep me posted I'll call you later ight??"

"Yes I will... peace"

"Peace" he said hanging up. I know your probably wondering who the hell Jordan is. He lives up in cali Mariah has family up there and we used to go up there for holidays and stuff Jordan was somebody we were close with jahi knows him to. Jordan was like a brother to me he's really cool and taught me alot growing up even though we're the same age he had been through alot even more than me and jahi.

I walk back in and everyone was looking at me.

"Who was that??" Jahi asked.

"Jordan" I said smiling. Jahi raised his eyebrow at me and then shoot his eyes over to Myles and then back to me.

"Really I haven't seen him in forever" riah said.

"Yea he wanted to know if we would go up there for spring break" I said.

"Go up where" Bri said excitedly.

"Cali" I said smiling.

"Bitch I wanna go get me a tan and be looking all sexy" at said making us laugh.

"Cali is lit" Caleb added.

"So y'all wanna go??" I asked looking at everyone.

"Actually we can't" Tyler said.

"Why not??"

"Me and sey going to new york we kinda had already planned it" he said.

"Well I guess that's alright" I said shrugging.

"We can't go either" Caleb said.

"uhghgh anybody else" I said looking around.

"So who all going" Bri said.

"Me" I said rasing my hand.

"Us" dante said speaking for him and riah.

"And me" Myles said causing me to look at him.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to" I said.

"Nah I want to" he said smiling.

"Okay...."

"Akward asf" caleb said and amiyah flicked him.

"Here's your food" the waitress said handing the food to us.

We each got a plate and we ate and talked I didn't talk to Myles thought.

"Ight I'm gonna go play games now" I said standing up. Dante riah Caleb and amiyah had already went to go play games.

"Alright I'm coming to" Myles said.

"Umm...okay" I started walking towards the gaming area when someone caught my eye.

Jamal.

Stopped and myles ran into me.

"Asia??" He asked looking down at me.

I grabbed his arm and wrapped it around my waist. He just looked confused.

"Just go with it" I whisperd.

"No problem I like it like this" he said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking toward the game area we got in and I finnaly took a breath.

"Thankgod" I sighed.

"What was that about??....not that I'm complaining" Myles said.

"Nothing don't worry about it" I said walking away from him. He grabbed my arm.

"Look just because we're on some break dosent mean I stop caring about you alright your still my lil baby even if you don't wanna be" he said and i wanted to cry but i wasn't going to give in.

"Well...thankyou" I said nervously. He let go of me and smiled. Then Jamal walked over and ruined the moment.

"Hey asia" he said.

"Myles"

"Jamal can you go away" I said no longer playing nice with him.

Myles gave me a look befor putting his arm back around my waist.

"I thought you two broke up" jamal said.

"Well we didn't so go away" I said.

"I know you heard her if she has to say it again im kicking yo ass" Myles said.

"Alright but yall don't look back together" he said smirking at me. I grabbed Myles and crashed my lips into his. He kissed like he never wanted to let go and neither did i. I hadn't even relisesd Jamal was gone. We pulled away.

"Woah" he said looking at me.

"Shut up" I said laughing and he smiled.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that" he  said smiling.

"Yea yea Me to" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him over to some games.

"Im still mad at you" I said looking back at him smiling.

"That's fine take as long as you want" he said.

At home
#×#×#×#×#×#×#×#×#×#×#×#×#×#×#×#×

I had already taken a shower and stuff and I was now laying in bed on my phone.

Long story short me and myles hung out the whole time and I actually had fun he won me this giant purple teddy bear with the tickets he won. And I wasn't even mad anymore.I was just about to text him when I got a message.

Unknown- so your still together

Under that was pictures of myles and some girl. They were at the mall all cuddled up and I stopped myself from jumping to conclusions but i scrolled  down and saw a picture of them kissing. I was mad the picture was on instagram and I saw the date and it was a date when me and myles were dating and not like at the begingin of when we started dating in the end when we started this break it said November 13th 2017.

You know what the break is over its an official break up. I removed him from my bio on insta and took down our pictures.

Wifey💕💎- honestly done now...

Under that were the pictures. I blocked him so that I couldn't see if I texted back I was done this is why I didn't want a relationship in the first place.