🔞💢Chapter Twenty-one🔞💢

We finnaly made it to Dave and busters and I immediately hopped out of the car.

"Yay" Bri said as she got out the car and started jumping around.

"Calm yo happy ass down" I heard Caleb say from behinde me. Bri turned and mean mugged him.

"Riah!!!" Me and Bri screamed as we ran over to her. We hugged her almost knocking her over.

"Well damn what are we" Dante said getting out the car.

"Shut up te" I said messing up his hair and hugging him.

"Who's the chick???" Bri said looking at the girl who go out of the car with caleb.

"Asia riah Bri this is Amiyah" Caleb said.

"Wassup" I said.

"Hey" Bri overly excited ass said.

"Hi" riah said.

"Hey" Amiyah said smiling at us.

"Wait wait wait wait wait" I said looking at her clothes. She looked down at her clothes as if she did something wrong.

"Vro I love that hoodie" I said and she smiled.

"Asia don't you have that hoodie??" Dante asked. I turned around and mean mugged him.

"What'd I do" he asked. And riah hit him in his arm.

"No I dont have that hoodie Myles does" I said turning back around.

"But its cute and nice to meet you Amiyah" I said smiling.

"Well okay then" she said sensing the tension.

"Well lets go" Bri said grabbing jahi's hand and pulling him to the building.

Well I thought I was gonna be able to hang with caleb but now he's got his own company.

So basicly it's.....
Mariah x Dante
Bri x Jahi
Amiyah x Caleb
Seyana x Tyler
Asia x food & revenge hoodie
Myles x whoever and whatever

Sey was the girl that ty was talking to at lunch apparently their supposed to be coming but Idk because ty has been dodging us.

"Well okay then" I said to myself. As soon as we got in all the couple's ran off in different directions leaving me and myles here.

"So..." myles said looking at me.

"Welp in gonna go find some food" I  said snakeing away.

"Wait!!" I heard Myles semi yell causing me to turn and look at him.

"Yea??"

"I'm confused" he said Shaking  his head.

"About??"

"This...us.. " he  said pointing between the two of us.

"Well I really don't wanna talk about "this" right now" I said about to walk away.

"If that's what you want" Myles said looking down.

I walked away from him and went and got ice cream cone. I sat down at a table just watching people I though about joining one of the couple's but i was not about to be a third wheel.

Someone pulled my hair and I spun around to see Tyler.

"Ty!!" I semi yelled hugging him.

"Well somebody missed you" I heard Myles say from behinde me.

"I can't breath" ty said so I  let go of him.

"Shut up and don't pull my hair or I will kill you" I said crossing my arms.

"Bi polar ass" Tyler said rolling his eyes. I saw a girl standing behinde him.

"Seyana???" I asked and she nodded her head. I pushed ty out of the way and he started a conversation with Myles.

"I'm Asia nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you to uh.. Is that your boyfriend" she said pointing to Myles

"Uhm.. no why'd you ask??"

"Its just that you guys seem to have chemistry" she said shrugging.

"Oh" I said not completely understanding.

"And he keeps staring" she said and we both laughed.

"No but he's and ex"

"Really? Why did you guys break up you guys look cute together" she said smiling.

"He has trust issues" I said rolling my eyes and looking at him.

"Ohhh" she said nodding her head.

Tyler and myles walked over. Tyler threw his arm around seyana.

"Sey this is myles and his girl asia" Tyler said pointing to me and myles. Sey gave Tyler a look and then gave me an I'm sorry look.

"Ty me and myles aren't dating anymore" I said. Ty furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well damn how long was I gone??" He said jokingly. Seyana poked his side.

Myles coughed nervously.

"How come??" He asked and sey hit him in his arm.

"Ow!! Never mind then" he said.

"Well me and Asia are gonna go play some games" sey said pulling me away from them.

"Thank you so much" I said hugging her.

"No problem the tension was killing me" she said laughing.

"Oh over here" I said pulling her towards the group of girls playing connect four.

"Hey!!!" I yelled causing Bri to jump.

"Bitch you made me miss" Bri said turning around.

"My bad you was lossing anyway" I said everyone laughed.

"This is seyana she is Tyler's girlfriend" I said and sey waved at everyone.

"Girl I love your shoes" amiyah said looking down at her nike slides.

"Than you i like your hoodie"

"That's what I said"

"Y'all some idiots" riah said laughing.

"Well I'm Bri nice to meet you" she said smiling.

"I'm riah"

"I'm amiyah"

"Well lets go get something to eat in starving" I said holding my stomach.

"Wait where are the guys" miyah asked looking around.

"I dont know" riah said.

"I don't care" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ohhh Asia you salty" Bri said poking my side.

"No I just don't want to see him" I said rolling my eye's.

"Oh so Myles is a him now??" Sey said making them laugh.

"Thats not funny" I whine.

"Y'all need to just get back together" Bri said laughing.

"Do you have a death wish" I asked.

"Oh their over there" Amiyah said pointing to the guys playing basket ball.

We walk over to them. Myles and jahi were having a competition of who could score the most points and Tyler Dante and Caleb were cheering them on.

Amiyah went are started talking to caleb. Then sey went to go talk to ty. To make a long story short I ended up by myself again.

I watched them play and myles won he jumped around and yelled like he won a thousand dollars and I couldn't help but laugh. When he saw that he had made me laugh he smiled at me.