💋👋Chapter Seven💋👋

Myles pov
Asia has been acting weird all day. Like she isn't talking unless she has to and any time she joins a group convo with me in it she kinda ignores me. It's getting real aggy. Right now were at lunch .

I got up from the table and I saw Asia watching me but that's exactly what I wanted. And I walked over to Alex's table.

"hey myles" Alex said smirking at me

"Look I didn't come to be nice"

"Oh really??"

"No but i want you to leave Asia and me the fuck alone I really like her and you keep fucking up things" i say angrily.

"oh im fucking up things i think she is she dosent want you and never will" Alex said.

"Just fuck off"

And with that I walk off and back to my table. And everybody except Asia was having there own conversation.

"what'd you say to her" jahi whispered but Asia heard.

I here Asia mumble " probably that he loves her " I ignore her and talk to jahi.

"I just straightened out a few things"

" like what" Caleb asked

"stuff dang" I say getting annoyed.

Asia's pov
I saw what Myles did but I didn't care I could care less what he did.I got tired of being alone with my thoughts so I started talking to riah and dante.

"bestfriend so about the movies"

"yea what about them" riah asked.

"I don't wanna go anymore" I sigh.

"why??" Dante asked.

"is it because of the movie cause we can see a different one" riah said concerned.

"nah true I don't fuck with clowns but i just dont feel up to it"

"please" riah begged me.

"Vro I'll even buy popcorn" Dante said.

"nah it's alright guys you two have a date" i say putting on my best fake smile.

"but I wanted you to go" riah said.

"you not gonna leave me alone with her are you" Dante asked.

" I'm sorry but uh.. another time maybe" I give a weak smile.

"well ok then" they both said giving up.

I get up and throw my food away and sit back at the table and go through instagram. Like a couple pics whatch a couple vids. Then I feel like I'm being stared at at first I thought it was Myles cause he's been staring alot lately but it wasn't him.

I turn around to see alex and some other girl looking at me. I roll my eyes and turn back to my table I don't got time for this.

Myles gives me a concerned look but I ignore it he dosent really care.

Then Alex and the girl walk over to our table everyone at my table goes quite and the tension between me and her was so thick you could probably see it.

"Excuse me y'all need anything" I say annoyed.

" like an ass whooping" Tyler whisperd to us.

"we don't need anything from you"

"okay then" I shrug turning back to the table. Don't start nothing it won't be nothing.

"we need Myles" She said smirking at me.

Myles lifts his head and looks at me and then looks at alex.

"whatchu need from me?" He said annoyed and shocked.

Myles pov
Alex was coming over here to start stuff and I wasn't having it she caused enough trouble already. I had to scrub my face 20 times yesterday after she kissed me I don't want no rabbies .

"whatchu need from me?"

"to talk to you about our date Saturday" she said smirking at Asia.

She gotta be kididng me right now she really trying this.

"well can't y'all talk about that in private not everybody needs to know yall couple bussiness" Asia said interuppting.

"were not a couple why would I want that" I said everyone even Asia laughed.

"well Alex and hoe you heard him go away" jahi said shooing them.

"shoo fly shoo" Caleb said an everyone laughed.

Alex stomped away from the table the girl following behinde her I looked at Asia and she was smiling a real smile not the fake ones shes been giving since yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday morning

Asia's pov

"bestfrannn" I said into the into the camera I was on face time with riah.

"girl whatchu want" she laughed.

"I change my mi- oh wait is that Dante" I said getting side tracked.

"yea it is and what"

"wassup te (tay)" I said throwing my hand up at him.

"wassup sis" he said doing the same.

"okay now what you was saying " riah said

"oh yeah I changed my mind I want to go to the movies with y'all" I say smiling.

"AYEEE REALLY ESKETIT " she yelled and me and tay laughed at her.

" you crazy but what time is it" I ask her.

"the movie starts at 7:00 but we plan on going to the park befor"

" bitch the park??"

"yeah some type of pick Nick idk Dante planned it"

"well ight bye tay bye riah"

I hang up the face time call with Mariah and get out of bed and get dressed in my blue Jeans with my black and white shirt that said beast mode.

I brush my teeth take a shower do my hair and all that and eat breakfast.

By the time I do all that it's 12:00 so I sit on the couch and watch sponge Bob.

I decide to call Myles. After what happened in the cafe I was cool with him now he explained and I forgave him so we cool.

"wassup bestfriend" I said smiling at him.

"nothing much watching tv" he replied sitting up in his bed.

"boy did you just wake up"

"maybe maybe not why you all up in my bussiness " he laughed.

"boy you ain't got no bussiness"

"but you coming to the pick Nick and movies thing we riah and tay?" I ask him.

"yea Dante texted me and said you changed your mind" he said smirking.

"yuhp I couldn't leave you with them by yourself"

"dead good thing to i was gonna cancel of you didn't come" he said laughing.

Me and Myles talk for about two hours about his life back in ATL and acting and stuff just random stuff that we though of. When we finnaly hang up its like 3:00 in the afternoon so I decide to take a cat nap cause I didn't want to fall asleep in the movies.

Jahi fell asleep in the movies with us once and this fool was snoring so loud I couldnt even take it and he wouldn't wake up for nothing. I threw popcorn at him and Tyler messed with his hair and nothing happend. All of us ended up getting kicked out cuz we threw a drink on him and he woke up screaming. All of us got banned from that movie theatre I swear we be wildin.

Ok what's state y'all live in? I live In Florida 🌴