💔😓Chapter Tweny-Seven😓💔

"Alright everybody in??" I said looking behinde me at blaze and chase.

"Yes" they both yelled back.

"Well okay then" i started backing out of the driveway.

While music played in the background.

You say you got a girl how you want me how you want me when you got a girl

The feeling I reckless knowing your selfish and knowing I'm despreat

Getting all on your love falling all ice love I do it to last last

I was the only one singing in the car I was dancing in my seat as I drove blaze and chase laughed at me. I hadn't even relised that Myles was recording me till I looked at him.

He had the biggest smile on his face.

"Myles whatever yout middle name is truitt" I said laughing.

"Asia marie taner" he said the camera still in me.

"No fair how you know my middle name and I don't know yours" I said atopping at the ligbt.

He shrugged at me. He put the video on his instagram and tagged me

"Asia you can sing" chase said yelling over the music.

"Awww no I can't but thanks baby" I said looking at him in the rearview mirror.

"Why you fronting you can sing" Myles said rasing and eyebrow at me.

"Shut up" I said blushing.

I pulled up at the park and Myles helped me get blaze and chase out of the car the both ran off to the swings.

I sat down on the park bench watchjng them Myles was getting snacks out of the car.

"I'm my god aren't you asia??" A girl around my age yelled running over to me.

"Yea I'm am" I said smiling.

"Can I get a picture" she asked i stood up and posed with her for the picture just and Myles was approaching. She screamed even louder. Myles out the snacks on the bench.

"Omg Myles and Asia in real life" she said.

She ran over and hugged myles he smiled and huggged her back I tried to maintain a calm expression.

Then took a picture ad I sat down on the bench watxhig. Then the fuel was flirrjnf with Myles twirling her just and touching him and what not.

I was trying my hardest but my face proabably said it all. Eventually she walked of and Myles say down beside me.

"You should go talk to her" I said trying to be nice.

"Why??" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"She likes you alot" I said looking at him. He smirked at me and shrugged.

"Nahh" he said

"Why not shes not ugly "

"Because Asia I still like you and only you" he said looking me in my eyes. I just nodded speechless.

"Myles asia can we please get icecream!!!" Blaze yelled running over to us. I broke eye contact with Myles to look at blaze.

He stopped infront of me out of breath. I grabbed both of his hands and laughed a little.

"Alright we can go get ice cream go run and get your brother" I said.

"Okay" he said running away from us.

"Well.." I said nervously.

"Asia I need you to belive that.. I really am sorry and I still care about you alright I just really need you to know that" Myles said standing up and grabbing my hand. I nodded again not really sure how to response to that.

"Okay we are ready" blaze said grabbing my other hand and pulling me to the car. Chase did the same to Myles.

I got them in the car and Myles hopped in the drivers seat. We drove down to the ice cream shop and go out.

"Okay so what type of ice cream do y'all want??" Myles said as we walked in.

"Chacolate!!"

"Vanilla!!" They yelled.

"Alright" he said jogging to the counter. 

We found a table and sat down. Then I relised myles didn't ask me what I've cream I wanted. But he was already walking over to the table.

"Alright chacolate.. vanilla...and cookies and creme" he said passing each of us a bowl.

"Thankyou" blaze and chase said befor they started eating.

Myles say down next to me in the boothe.

"Thakyou" I smiled at him.

"No problem ma" he smiled back at me.

"Are y'all married" chase asked. Me and Myles both gave him the same look befor laughing.

"Why would you say that??" I asked.

"Well my momma said when yoh love somebody alot alot alot alot you are married" he shrugged.

"That is true" I nodded.

"So how come you and Myles aren't married??" Blaze added.

"Because we aren't old enough" Myles answered.

"Ohhhh" they both nodded pleased with the answer.

"Yall have alot of questions" I laughed.

"We are cautious" blaze said smiling.

"You mean curious??" Myles laughed.

"Whays that mean??"

"Nothing" Myles laughed.

I'm not really feeling this book anymore I want to write another one and i already have a plan for it sonis it ok if I discontinue this one??