🎀🎉Chapter three🎉🎀

Asia's pov
we finnaly made it out of school once everybody got their passes and book bags and stuff.

"I'm driving" Caleb says as we exit the building.

"no nigga it's my car" Tyler says.

"well I still got the keys" I say dangling the keys infront of them.

"why can't I drive y'all never let me drive" jahi says. That was true we never did let him drive.

"here then" I toss him the keys.

Dante and Mariah were to busy kissing to get in on the subject. Those to haven't been away from each other since ive seen them.

"man Gimmie them keys" tyler says snactch the keys from jahi.

"man y'all some haters" he says catching an atitude.

"how we all supposed to fit in your clown car" Caleb says. Making everyone laugh.

" nigga stfu some of yall might have to sit on each other" he says

"oh hell nah I ain't with that gay stuff" Myles says. Making Everybody laugh.

"Shut yo froot loop ass up"

"alright but I'm not sitting on none of yall" i say pointing the boys.

" how about mariha sits on Dante since they all in love" Caleb suggested

"good Idea" Myles said.

Tyler hops in the drivers seat , jahi in the passenger. Caleb got next to the window and mariha and dante were next to him so Myles in and I  got by the window. We were all close together and I could hear Myles breathing.

" vro next time were taking my car" I say trying to get comfortable.

"what's wrong with my car"

"the fact that I am this close to Myles is what's wrong with it I don't know him like that" I say laughing.

"Well damn what'd I do?" Myles says.

"no it's not you I just don't know you like that you could be like Caleb"

Caleb then looks at me like what the fuck.

"what's that supposed to mean" he said

"that you  a flirt and get handys you know exactly what I mean" I say rolling my eyes

"she is right though" Myles says

"see" I said.

"Well fuck y'all then" Caleb said.

Myles is actually pretty cool. I mean he was just one of the guys so no different except maybe I think he's cute don't tell nobody 🔪🔫 . But it could just be me I don't look at the other guys like that cuz there like my brother's do you go around kissing your brother's df . That don't mean I wanna kiss Myles.

Once we get to my house I hop out cuz I could barely breath in there. I took a deep breath and got my keys out my pocket and unlocked the door.

" thank you Jesus" I sigh.

Everybody comes in behind me and either sits on the floor or on the couch. I stand in the doorway of the living room everybody in their own convos. So I sit down on the carpet next to jahi.

Then Tyler and jahi started arguing over basketball.

Him and jahi was arguing over basket ball cuz jahi said  curry couldn't  shoot as well as lebron.

"nigga that's a lie cuz lebron a cry baby"  Tyler semi yelled at jahi.

"Vro no he not you just a hateing ass nigga" jahi said.

"nah cause curry better than lebron"

"Why you you always lieing"

" man Asia ain't golden state better than the Cavs" he says to me.

"Hell yea lebrone cry baby ass" I say lauging.

"See there" Tyler says.

I pull out my phone while they continue to argue.

"Ayee Asia where 2k at?" Jahi asked me.

"Uh..upstairs in your room I think" no jahi dosent live with me its just that I call my guest room his room.

"Oh ight you playing?"

"Yuh definitely and y'all better pass the sticks" I say looking at Tyler and Caleb.

"Why you looking at us?" Tyler and Caleb said.

"Cause y'all niggas never wanna pass the sticks don't play stupid"

"Yea and y'all some ball hogs" Dante jumps in the conversation.

"I'm sayin" Myles says.

Jahi runs up stairs to his room to grab 2k. And we just sit and talk and wait for him.

"Nigga what's taking you so long" Caleb yells upstairs.

"Man I don't see it" jahi yells down stairs.

I stand up and walk upstairs to help him find it.

As soon as I walk in I spot it. He don't look for nothing.

"Nigga it's right there" I say pointing to it.

"No it's not" he turns and looks at it.

"Oh"

"Yea how you feel" I say walking out of the room.

"Stfu" he tells behind me.

I walk downstairs and sit on the carpet next to Myles while they hook up the game.

What's y'all favorite movie? Mine's is Meet the black's or Friday after next

1,101 words