😦💫Chapter Eighteen😦💫

Myles pov
♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡¡♡

"Have y'all seen Asia anywhere"

"Nah I haven't seen her since this morning" riah said looking confused.

The rest of them just shook there heads no.

"Y'all positive that y'all havent seen her??" I asked getting a little worried.

"Yea vro we sure" Caleb said.

"Call her you idiot" Bri said throwing a pencil at me.

"Shut up bri" I said standing up.

I walked out into the hall way to call Asia but she wasn't answering. I called atleast twenty times and left voice mails.

So then I decided to text her.

Dumbass😡😠: where are you???
Dumbass😡😠: come on you got me worried
Dumbass😡😠: Asia if you don't pick up your phone
Dumbass😡😠: baby girl come on I'm foreal worried

I called and texted but she didnt reply to anything. She had never done anything like this befor.

I was aggravated and angry so I walked around the school looking for her. And then the bell rang and students started filling the hallway. I asked a couple of they had seen Asia and they all said no.

"Ayee have you seen Asia??" I asked this girl from her first period.

"Nah she wasn't in first period could you tell her we have to make up the lab for today " she said walking away from me.

So Asia was here this morning I know for sure, but she didn't go to first period??? What the hell.

Then I spotted Jamal by her locker.

"Where is asia??" I said as calm as possible.

"I haven't seen Asia" he said smirking at me.

"Nigga don't play with me if you hurt her I swear to god-"

"Calm down I didn't hurt anyone" he said looking calm. I was 5.1 second from punching him in his face.

"Vro Jamal I swear if you know where she is I will kick your ass" I said stepping closer to him.

"Oh really" he asked smirking. And that pushed me over the edge I hit him in his jaw so hard that I hurt myself.

I felt myself being pulled back. I looked behinde me to see  Tyler and  Dante pulling me back. I saw Caleb trying to hold jahi back.

"Vro we gotta blast befor a teacher comes" Caleb says.

"This ain't over" I yelled at jamal. He wiped the blood from his mouth and smiled at me. It took everything in me not to run back over there and kill him right then.

The guys dragged me outside. I leaned against the wall to catch my breath.

"What the hell was that" Dante semi yelled at me. I didn't answer.

"That nigga can fight thought y'all see that hit" Caleb said fake punching himself in the face.

"Nigga shut up this is serious" Dante said.

"what was that about anyway"  Tyler asked.

"I think he did something to asia" I said looking up at him.

"That's it im kicking his ass" jahi said walking to the door. Caleb pulled him back.

"If you don't stay yo light Skinnded ass right here and listen" Caleb said making us laugh.

"But you don't know for sure he did something to asia do you??" Dante asked sitting on the ground.

"No" I said lowly.

"Well then no matter how badly we want to we can't go beat that niggas ass okay" Dante said.

"look at Dante being all mature" Caleb said making us laugh.

"Shut the fuck up" Dante said flicking him off.

Just then the girls ran out of the school and over to us.

"We heard what happend" riah said out of breath.

"Y'all okay" Bri asked walking over to jahi.

"Yea we good but Jamal isnt" Tyler said.

"Yea we saw"

"What happened" riah asked.

"Jahi you didn't-" Bri started.

"Nah that was me" I said low key proud I myself.

"Why??" She asked.

"I thought he did something to asia" I said standing up and dusting myself off.

"Asia said she went to a doctors appointment" riah said. And I immediately looked at her.

"When did she tell you that??" I said confused.

"I texted and asked her where she was and she said she had an appointment" riah said in a duhh tone.

"Then how come she won't return my calls and texts" I said a little hurt. Riah just shrugeged.

"I don't know maybe her phone died after she texted me"

I knew this was a lie. I know asia she never lets her phone die plus I was with her this morning when she unplughed her phone it was on 100%.

Literally the first day I meet her she went all the way home to get her phone. So something's up.

"I don't belive it" I said shaking my head.

"Whatchu mean" Dante asked.

"When has Asia ever let her phone die" jahi said befor I could . 

They all looked at each other. And a look of realization came across their faces.

"Oh shit" they said in unison.

"Maybe she has a good reason for why she didn't text back" riah said.

"I doubt it"

Riah's pov
~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

I know why Asia left she texted me and bri right after she left the building. But she told me anf bri not to tell anyone. And I honestly get how she feels I mean if Dante said he didn't trust me id feel some type of way to.

Now she may be being a bit to harsh on myles. But I know asia and she usually forgives easily and won't be mad at anyone for long especially not Myles. They love each other to death. I doubt she will be mad with him for more than a day or two.

Thats the shortest time she has been mad at someone. The longest time is a month so you play your cards right and your good.

"Myles don't worry about it she is probably fine" I said Leaning my head on Dantes shoulder.

"Im sayin relax Asia can handle herself " Caleb added.

"Alright alright I'll calm down" Myles sighed.

"Yea and you might wanna go to the nurse to" Bri said looking at his hand.

"Yea so hurry up" I said pushing him into the building.

After the boys went to class I talked to Bri for a second.

"You think Myles really meant what he said " I asked.

"About??"

"Not trusting asia"

"I honestly don't know maybe he did maybe he didn't he's probably just afraid to lose her" bri said . I just nodded my head agreeing with her.

Then we both went back to our classes.

Okay so I had to do 2 updates because I was behinde a little but I promise to update more often. 😄💕