😍💕Chapter Fourteen💕😍

"Wassup everybody " I said to the crew as I walked over to where they were sitting at lunch. They were all giving me worried looks.

"Wassup bestfrann" riah said getting up to hug me.

"You okay" riah whispered in my ear as she hugged me. I just nod my head at her and smiled.

"Good" she said looking like she didn't belive anything I had said. We both go and sit down at the table.

"Anybody seen Myles??" I ask.

"Nah" Tyler said.

"Nope"

I quickly scanned the cafeteria looking for jamal. Praying Myles hadn't done anything stupid. When I finally found him I breathed a sigh of relife.

"Thank god" I said smiling.

"How come you all smily" Caleb asked. And jahi hit him in the shoulder.

"Oww what the fuck I'm just asking" he said defensively.

I looked a bri and jahi who were just smiling at me. Bri was jumping in her seat. I was about to talk when I saw jamal walking towards me.

"Shit " I mumbled to myself. The smile was wiped off everyone's face when they saw him walking over.

"Wassup" Jamal said looking at everyone. No one said anything back the boys especially looked like they were ready to fight whenever I said the word.

"Uh wassup Jamal" I said nervously.

"Oh so I'm Jamal now" he said smirking at me. When we were dating I called him Jay or jj.

"Yuhp" I say.

"Can I talk to you??" He asked me.

"No" jahi said. And I saw jamal give him a look.

"What he means is I have thing's to do" I said putting on my best fake smile.

"What about after school??"

"No I'm going to the mall with my boyfriend"

"Boyfriend???" He asked looking annoyed.

I felt someone's arm go around my shoulders.

"That would be me" I heard Myles say.

Turned to look at him and smiled. I blushed a little so I tried to hide my face.

"Hmmm" Jamal said looking Myles up and down.

"Well then we'll talk some other time" Jamal said smirking at myles. I felt Myles hold me closer.

"Well bye" Jamal said winking at me. But Myles didn't notice. He walked away from the table and I finally got to breath.

"So you two are dating" riah said smiling.

"Yea" I said blushing again.

"Finnaly" all of them said. Causing all of us to laugh.

"Well damn Caleb we just left out" Tyler said.

"Nah nigga you left out in got all the girls" Caleb said making us laugh.

"man let me borrow some" Tyler said referring to girls.

"Nope better go find you own" Caleb said.

After school
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"These shoes would go good with my revenge hoodie" I said holding up the shoes to myles.

"You mean our revenge hoodie" he said.

"Aww we sharing now" I said laughing.

"Yuhp mi casa is su casa" he said.

"Well okay then" I said. He put his arm around my waist and we walked to pay for the shoes. I pulled out my credit card but Myles had already handed his to the man behinde the counter.

"Baby you didn't have to do that I would've bought them" I said looking at him. He just smiled at me.

"I know you would've but I wanted to" he said taking the bag from the man.

"Awww thankyou" I said kissing him on the cheek. He smiled.

"Ohhh can we go get ice cream" I said as I spotted an ice cream shop in the mall.

"Please" I begged holding Myles arm.

"Alright alright come on" he said we walked in the shop. And the cold immediately hit me.

We got in line and I was just looking around the place.

"Babygirl let me see your phone" Myles said.

"Okay" I said handing it to him. I didn't have anything in my phone to hide from him.

He got on my snapchat.

"Wassup snapchat" he said into the camera. I laughed at him and he put the camera on me.

"She is soo fine yall" he said. And I blushed and hid my face.

"All mine" he said throwing his arm around me and stopping the video.

"Aw you look cute in this video" he said looking at it.

"No I don't I look a mess" I laugh.

"You look beautiful to me" Myles said kissing my cheek.

Myles was on my phone so I just kinda looked around the shop admiring it and taking in my surroundings. Then I saw Jamal me and him made eye contact and he winked at me. I shook my head no and looked away from him.

"Okay what would you like" the lady behinde the counter asked.

"One chocolate sundae" I said. Myles handed me his card and I pushed it back to him.

"No no no you paid for 200 dollar shoes I'm pretty sure I can pay for a 13 dollar ice cream" I said.

"Okay but only this time" he said.

I gave the lady my card and paid for the ice cream. I grabbed two spoons and me and Myles found a table.

I was a little nervous becasue I felt Jamal's eyes on me. And it gave me an uneasy feeling.

"You okay???" Myles questioned me.

I debated for a second on whether or not to tell him the truth. But he turned around and saw what I was looking at.

"Isn't that stalking" he asked annoyed.

"Scoot over" he said getting up and sitting next to me in the Boothe.

He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him and I relaxed in his arms. I laid my head on his shoulder and grabbed a spoon.

"Look" Myles said.

I looked up to see his camera on me. I smiled and he took a picture.

"What'd you do that for??" I smiled.

"So I can put it on my instagram and let everyone know your mine" he smiled posting it.

"Aww gimmie kiss" I said.

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

"What's my contact in your phone???" He asked.

"I think it's still your name" I said eating some of the ice cream.

He handed me back my phone and I went through it to see what he had done. He had changed his name in my phone to
🔐💍Husband🔐💍. And he had put the picture of us on his and my instagram with the caption this one🔐💋. He also put the picture of me and him as my lock and home screen.

I kiss him on the cheek.

"Your so sweet" I said putting my head back on his shoulder. I looked over at Jamal who looked jealous. But I didn't care me and my baby was alright and that's all that mattered.

Favorite subject???
Reading 📖