🔪💜Chapter Thirteen💜🔪

Asias pov
How come when things are going good in life one thing goes wrong and everything goes down hill from their.  For example i was fine earlier today my friends were fine I was stress free. Myles was my bestfriend and we were more than cool. But now Jamal is here im worried about everything and everyone I'm paranoid and my friends are over protective and now Myles is ignoring me.

"Asia" Myles said interrupting my thinking.

"Huh what??" I asked. I said looking around confused Alex laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Your needed in the main office" my teacher said. I looked at jahi he shrugged .

"Um did they tell you what for?" I ask the teacher.

"They said a new student requested you to show him around"

"Him??"Myles asked looking at me.

"You sure they said me" I asked nervously.

"Positive"

"Well can Myles come with me" I ask.

"I'm sure if that makes you more comfortable" the teacher said looking confused.

Me an Myles stand up and walk it of the class.

"Alright Myles" I said breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry for what I did earlier it's just I've got alot going on at the moment" I sigh looking at him.

He said nothing back which made me stop infront of him.

"Myles" I whine.

He looks up at me and smiles.

"It's alright as long as you tell me whats up I'm your bestfriend vro that shit really did piss me off" he said laughing.

"Okay but promise not to get mad" I said holding out my pinkie like a five year old.

"Promise" he said hooking his pinkie with mine.

"Okay" I sigh. And we started walking again.

"Okay so in 10th grade i had this boyfriend his name was jamal" I said looking at him.

He put his arm over my shoulder pulling me closer to him.

"Continue"

"Okay he was a good boyfriend don't get me wrong it's just that he was controlling" I said leaning my head on Myles shoulder.

"And he didn't like me being around the guys and any time he thought I was being to nice to one of them he would yell at me"

I felt Myles tense up.

"So him and the guys got into many verbal arguments and it was my first real relationship so I didn't know how that shit was supposed to go" I laughed out of nervousness.

"And so to make a long story short at one point and time I left my friends like completely left I stopped talking to them I deleted their numbers and ignored them all becasue he said so I was miserable but then he moved away and I got back with my friends and was happy again" I sigh looking at him.

"man if I knew him I would personally fuck him up for putting you throught that" Myles said angry.

"And that's the part your not supposed to get mad at"

"Whatchu mean??" He asked looking at me confused.

"The new kid were going to get right now is him and that's why I didn't want to go alone" Myles stopped and turned to me.

"So you mean-"

"Yea"

"Asia promise me you will not get back with him promise me" Myles said.