📍🎶Chapter Eleven📍🎶

Asia's pov
I'm glad Myles had told me about Alex texting him last night because if he hadn't I would've been pissed asf when she came and hugged him but im cool.

we went to first period and now I had dance class I had to switch my schedule a little cause I had French and that wasn't working I can barely speak English df.

I walk in and see Myles and jahi already there so I walk over to them. I wanted to freak out Myles so I came up behinde him and hugged him just like Alex did this morning I signalled jahi to stay quite.

When I did he tensed up and I silently laughed he then without turning around said.

"Alex bruh I told you this earlier I don't like you"

I don't say anything and try not to laugh at him jahi was about to pass out from holding in his laugh.

Myles finnaly turned around and saw that it was me he relaxed and looked shocked.

"asia?"

"yuhp"

Just then jahi bust out laughing he fell on the floor holding his stomach and I laughed to.

Myles hugged me back and i let go of him he was smiling hella hard wierd ass.

"that was funny you got all scared" I said.

"no I wasn't you had me scared asf though I was about to get rapped" Myles said.

"Vro I'm dead yall needa chill" jahi said between laughs.

Just then Alex walks in the room and her eyes go wide once she see's me but I ignore her.

"ayee bro that's the girl I was telling you about" jahi said to Myles as he pointed to a girl.

"go talk to her dumbass" Myles said pushing jahi.

"you can't be talking when you li-" jahi started but Myles put his hand over jahi's mouth.

"Vro. Shut.up.please." myles said.

"yea man whatever but unlike you in about to talk to the girl I like" he said walking away. Then I realised something.

"Myles the girl you like is in this class ohh snap imma be a match maker ESKITIT"

"Vro chill you dont know her" Myles said laughing.

"Myles I know everybody trust me I would know her"

"I bet you would" he smirked.

The teacher comes in and we all sit on the floor I sat next to Myles and jahi sat next to that girl.

"okay students I would like to see what some of you can do so I want three voulenterrs to come up her and do a free style dance"

I was the first to raise my hand and Myles looked at me confused I just smirked and then Alex raised her hand and I rolled my eyes.

Then the girl jahi was talking to raised her hand. I liked her already she had confidence she was cool with me.

All three of us walk to the front and the teacher turned on pills and automobiles by Chris Brown.

After about 10 minutes we were all done I have to say I killed out there and the girl jahi was talking to had move's like she was as good as me. Everybody in class clapped and yelled especially Myles and jahi.

And Alex well let's just say she needed dance class more than anyone in here cause that girl tripped up so much.

"asia and Bri that's was amazing y'all moves were on point you two should dance together more" the teacher said clapping and smiling at us.