Chapter 5

WARNING ⚠: This chapter might be a little confusing but it will all clear up in the next few chapters.

Third person.

Blaire McAlister was anxious, did it really take that long to get pregnant? she thought, throwing the test away.

She needed to have this baby, Sebastian's baby, otherwise she would lose him and all the money that came with just being with him.

She had noticed his sudden disinterest in her, he wasn't showing her his affection like he used to and it terrified her, she can't let him slip away, she won't.

She hastily opened the door and her brother Ryan stumbled in, he looked just as anxious as she was.

"Well?" He asked, and she shook her head causing him to ran a hand through his already tousled hair.

"jesus Blaire you need to get pregnant or we will lose it all, all of it," he shouted, She could only stare at him.

"The doctor did say it would take time," She suggested nervously.

"Fuck time, we don't have the luxury of time," he snarled and she took a step back, "For god's sake you're his fiancée! We wouldn't need to go through all this hospital trouble if you would just let him get you pregnant."

She got angry at that, He knew very well that Sebastian did not want a baby yet and he always used protection, how could he possibly be mad at her for that?

If Sebastian hadn't told her about the sperm he had kept at the hospital they would have been already done for. But she loved him, there was no doubt at all about that and she hoped that somehow he loved her back all the same and that her and her brother were just being paranoid.

Ryan McAlister however was no fool, he knew that Sebastian never loved his sister, it was an engagement for convenience to please their families, but with Sebastian's father gone and Sebastian independent, he could do what he wants and that would not be to marry his sister.

With their fathers company going bankrupt, he knew that the only way to save his family was through the union with Sebastian and he needed to convince him to marry his sister, what's more convincing than an innocent baby?

But of course his little sister was so blinded by love she thinks Sebastian would marry her. Regardless she was still his little sister and he hates seeing her be so naive about things.
"Go back to that hospital and ask them why the sperm didn't work," he snarled and at this Blaire snapped. "It did work, it'll just take a little time I am sure."

°°°°°°°°
Short Chapter I know but I really wanted to update quickly, how are you viewing it so far?

°°°°°°°°Short Chapter I know but I really wanted to update quickly, how are you viewing it so far?

Have you?