Chapter 13

Dedicated to..
https://my.w.tt/UiNb/o7WGRPGviJ
★★★
"And where exactly were you planning to go love," Gavin said when he finally caught up with me.

"I can not do this anymore, how did my life end up so fucked?" I wave my arms as I sit in a public bench.

"Technically there was no sexual activity involved," Gavin chuckled.

I rolled my eyes just as a tear was escaping.

"No, no crying, you're too strong for that," he soothed as he wrapped his arms around me, i realised it was strange for him as much as it was for me.

"I don't even like crying and I'm pretty sure i shouldn't be crying over this," I turned my neck so that my whole face was on his chest, as if that would hide me from my problems.

"I want to be able to go back to school and pursue my dreams and work for a prestigious firm and boss people around, somewhere along that success, i want to fall in love, get married and have kids,"

"I could give this baby away and still be able to do that but i already have some sort of attachment to it and that other Blaire looks like she'll skin me alive if i decide to keep it."

"I want to be a mother, just not now. I want to give this baby away but at the same time, keeping it doesn't sound like such a bad idea, i just want the world to pause for a second so that i can think."

I was out of breath and it appeared I'd knocked out Gavin's too because he just remained silent, he had even stopped rubbing my back, he seemed so rigged, too rigged, i looked up to ask whats wrong and immediately regretted it when i felt another presence behind us.

Against my better judgement, my neck craned, meeting the alluring grey eyes of Sebastian.

"Uh hie," He scratched the back of his neck, clearly not knowing what to say.

My eyes widened at the realisation that he must have heard snippets of the rant i made.

"I know this is awkward for you and trust me it is for me too," He said and then cleared his throat.

"I honestly don't know where I'm going with this," he continued, "but I don't want to force you into anything and if you do decide to keep this baby, I would love to raise it with you."

I nodded my head and smiled, he was sweet, and i thought of how good it would be to raise the baby, together.

Just as I was imagining Sebastien coming over with a new set of toys for the baby, Blaire whisked in, blowing my wishful thinking away.

"I will NOT, let you keep our baby," she glared and i could tell she meant what she said, if i didn't give up this baby, she would make sure my life was a living hell.

So now i had to make a choice that could change all our lives, yet a few days ago, all i was worried about was whether I'd be able to finish my project in time.

A\N: forgive me, I'll try to make the next one better