Chapter 17

All i could think of was the baby. The baby. The baby. The baby. Did she harm my baby? Is it still alive? I was overwhelmed with different emotions and i couldn't quite grasp what else was going on.

"Blaire, calm down," I could hear Sebastien's voice soothing, "They're getting you to the nearest hospital."

Then they placed an oxygen mask over me and with a few puffs my eyes were dropping and i tried desperately to stay awake but failed.
*
"So she jumped over the fence like a freaking kangaroo and..." I could hear Anna's voice faintly, "I think she's waking up."

"The baby," I managed to rasp out and then cleared my throat, "Is the baby okay?"

"Of course the baby is okay stupid," She exclaims, "She's got her Aunts strength."

My heart calmed and i rubbed my stomach, almost as if to give it reassurance that i was still here.

It took me a while to notice that Sebastien was in the room but i gave him a little smile, to which he smiled back but guiltily as usual.

"I am really sorry Blaire," He apologised, "Blaire has been on some depression pills and she tends to act out, i am really sorry our date got ruined but i hope we'll have another one."

He took my hand and lightly squeezed it before exiting the room. The whole time Anna had this Fan-girl look on her face.

"What?" I unfortunately provoked, rolling my eyes already.

"He said date!" She squealed, " and he wants another one"

"Get a grip," I chuckled, "He obviously did not mean it in that way."

"Why are we laughing, this is a hospital," Gavin appears out of nowhere with a serious expression and my eyes roll again, anticipating the show that was about to commence.

"Gavin, please do not start today," Anna growls, "I can already feel the headache coming on"

"How dare you do this to me?" He starts, ignoring our protests, "When i heard the news i instantly started picking out a funeral outfit and-"

"But i am not dead," I retort.

"And," he glared, "I imagined how much it would pain me to put it on knowing i would be going to a funeral of a selfish girl who could not stay long enough to see me become supreme overload."

"This is ridiculous, i am out," Anna announces and walks out to only the stars know where.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked soothingly.

"Only a little," he sighed and then pouted, "okay, a lottle."

Great, i was left with a drunk Gavin.

"Take some of my water," i offered, and he stumbled to my bed side and gulped on the water before sitting down on one of the chairs.

I mentally curse Anna and all her male associates for all eternity and watched Gavin as he fell asleep in an uncomfortable position.

As if things couldn't get any worse, my hospital room door opened slightly and then widely, revealing a very haggard Blaire.

I wanted to scream, but at the same time i was curious, but nevertheless, i held on to my stomach as protective as i could.

"I just want to talk," She whispered, almost looking ashamed.

Well what the hell do i do now?
°•°•°•°•°|°•°•°•°•|

I am so sorry for the late update, i have been so occupied. 1.43k reads though😱 oml, i literally screamed. I'll try to update more often.

Please please please Comment, i would love to know your thoughts.

Vote if you like it, it brings a smile to my sullen face.

Have a lovely day my wonderfully amazing readers, i love you all😊❤.