Chapter 18

So maybe i am a little crazy to let the woman who nearly killed my unborn child into my hospital room, i am definitely insane.

We sat in an awkward silence, clearly she also didn't know what to say and didn't plan up to this moment.

"Do you.."
"I do not know.."

We both chuckled nervously, and i cleared my throat and tried to start again.

"Do you want to sit down?" I asked, nodding towards the tiny space Gavin had left somehow.

She, as i expected, rejected the offer and stood at the foot of my bed, staring directly at me and i took a moment to study her.

Not taking into consideration her haggard situation, she was extremely beautiful. She had a perfect face, i didn't know how else to describe it, so clear and glowing it seemed almost impossible.

A beautiful structure and great posture. She was always in elegant clothing though we seemed almost the same age, for some reason i was a bit jealous at how perfect she looked.

"I should apologise," She started, keeping her posture firm, "I do not know what got into me, its just that, i really wanted this baby and you want to take it away from me."

I was speechless and guilty, i didn't realise how much this baby meant to her and Sebastian, we were both victims.

"I have always wanted children and Sebastian and I have been trying but failing, i thought this would finally be it," She says, losing her composure a bit, "I guess it is, just not in the way we want."

She then breaks down crying and i fail to console her. Firstly because it seemed wrong for the woman causing her pain to comfort her and secondly, because i was literally tied to this bed.

"I feel like I've already lost everything, " she sobs and my heart nearly breaks. Almost as if our conversation a few seconds ago never happened she wipes her eyes and sits up straight and gives me a smile that's almost cold.

"Whatever you decide, take into consideration the people you're hurting," She brushes her self off, removing all the evidence of her crying, "I will be back."

It sounded almost threatening and left chills down my spine.

"What a mess," Gavin grumbled and then went back to sleep and i couldn't agree with him more.
°•°•|°•°•|°•°•|
"Well you're good to go," The doctor announced as he checked me once again, "The fall did not harm your baby, we were mostly concerned with the stress, so for a few weeks try to stay away from strenuous work."

"I am in college...," i trailed off, not knowing how to finish it.

"Well that's fine, but if it gets too stressful, you should probably take a break," He shrugged.

"With Blaire, everything gets too stressful," Gavin, who was now awake and a bit hangover answered and I rolled my eyes.

"So i can leave now?" I asked the doctor.

"Yeah you can," he answered and i smiled, "But its one in the morning and i would advise against it."

"I have a class in the morning," I almost whimper.

"Hey doc, have you ever met someone so obsessed with school, she can't even take a day off?"

The doctor just chuckled and left the room.

"Wait is that a yes or a no?!" I scream but the door was already closed and i was left with Gavin's mocking laughter.
_°•°_°•°_°•°_°•°°•°_°•°°•°_°•°°•°_°•°°•°_°•°

Two updates as an apology!! So forgive the typos, i will correct them when I lose this laziness😂

Have a lovely day,evening, or night.

Remember you are amazing😊 Do not let them take that away from you.

Vote, comment, show some love💓