Chapter 23

I only updated cause someone asked me personally but nevertheless I hope you guys enjoy. Please please vote and comment don't be a silent reader, let me know what you think.

10 votes and 30 views for the next chapter to be updated. Love you all❤

~

"She's a horrible person," Gavin said, clearly trying not to swear,  "pineapples?"

"Are you serious?" I chuckled, grabbing a bag of chips instead.

"Yeah, I mean how can she blame you for all this?" He said, referring to Blaire.

"I meant you offering me pineapples you moron," I pointed at my belly, "everyone knows I can't have pineapples, I'm pregnant!"

"You love pineapples," Gavin pointed out.

"I know!" I cried out, feeling much worse than I did before. To soothe my pain, I decided to find another snack. Surprisingly, Gavin had a lot of snacks.

There was a loud bang coming from Gavin's front door followed by heels clicking on his hardwood floor and next thing I was being attacked with a hug from Anna.

While being engulfed in Anna's hug, I looked at Gavin, "You called Anna?"

"Do you know how hard it is to deal with you when you're emotional?" He scratched his neck nervously, "I used to think you had no feeling, right now you're an alien to me".

"How do you want me to kill her?" She asked, finally letting me go, "I'm ready".

"Anna," I looked at her sternly and she raised her hands up in defeat.

"Wow, even pregnant you're boring," she laughed and I chuckled a little too.

"This is bloody brilliant!" Gavin exclaimed, "who would've thought Blaire of all people getting knocked up, I mean Anna-"

"Shut up!" She lightly slapped him on his shoulder.

"I wasn't 'knocked up', that would require sex right?" I asked, groaning because of my situation.

"Do you know what that is child?" Anna teased and Gavin laughed along.

"Haha very funny," I rolled my eyes as Gavin and Anna continued on laughing.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Anna turned surprised.

"You have a doorbell?" She asked.

"Well you always come here uninvited and enter without permission," He complained, "How could you possibly know that I have a doorbell?"

"You people do know it's 23:00pm?" I pointed out, "We are the only friends we have, who else could it be?"

"And Gavin definitely doesn't have a love interest" Anna joked, earning a cold stare from Gavin as he walked toward the door.

"What are you doing here?" We vaguely heard Gavin hiss, "you can't be here!"

"Who is it?" Anna yelled but headed towards the door, she was always so curious.

"No one jus-"

"Holy potatoes," Anna gasped, still insisting on using appropriate language while I'm pregnant, "why can't my life be this interesting gosh."

"You can't be here mate," Gavin tried to lower his tone but I still caught it, "She's wouldn't want to talk to you right now."

"I just want to talk to her," a voice I grew too familiar with and didn't want to hear at the moment.

"She's had enough excitement for the night, come back another night," Anna insisted and I prayed he would listen.

"I need to see her, please understand," he pushed on and she knew he wouldn't leave until he did see her so she walked towards the door.

"Blaire," he said softly and she could barely look into the eyes of  her ex boyfriend Dallas but he broke eye contact to catch a glimpse of what was now beginning to protrude, her pregnancy.