Chapter 15

"Hello?..." His voice rang out, "Did you hear me?"

To be fair i hadn't answered his first question and there had been an awkward silence for nearly 5 minutes.

"Who is this again?" I asked, even though i had heard the first time.

"Sebastian..." He replies wearily, "I wanted to have dinner so that we could talk about the-"

"The baby, right" I said less excited, "Where?"

"Chez Noir?" He asked, mentioning the most classy restaurant in town, that would blow all the money i had saved up for a week, scratch that, a month.

"Sure, that sounds great," i said begrudgingly, curious to know what he had to say.

"How does 8 sound?" He asked, and i nodded my head, forgetting he can't see me.
"Perfect," And i hang up afterwards.

"Was that Gavin?," Anna asked, bringing in a plate of snacks i remember rejecting.

"No, it was Sebastian," throwing in a whole cookie in my mouth and pretending it didn't taste like the best cookie ever created.

"Shut the fridge," Anna squealed and i raised my eyebrows.

"What? Swearing is bad for the baby, i need to start being a better Auntie to Mona," she declared, naming my unborn child.

"We don't even know if its a girl yet," I giggled, my mouth still full.

"Oh its Definitely a girl, i am not raising no monster child," Anna shuddered, "Boys are nasty little creatures."

"Says the girl who has slept with nearly half of their kind."

"Sleeping with them is one thing, raising them is hell, we need to start keeping them in cages," She said, "Only to be let out to get our freak on."

"You need help," I rolled my eyes.

"So why did he call you," she asked, clearly too interested.

"He wants to have dinner with me," i said it like it was the most casual thing ever.

"Double shut the fridge," she squealed a bit louder than the first and i let out a little giggle.

"Where is he taking you?" She asked again.

"Chez Noir," I replied.

"Holy guacamole!" She exclaimed and i laughed, "When?"

"Today, at eigh-"

"That's a few hours from now!" Anna started panicking, "Get your butt in the shower, we need to make you gorgeous," She started shoving me towards the bathroom and i resisted.

"First off, i am offended," i declared, "Secondly, I do not need to dress up to talk about what to do with a baby."

"But he's so gorgeous," she fawned, "You two would be perfect together."

"And he is so engaged," i rolled my eyes at her ridiculous insinuation.

"Yeah, but you're carrying his baby," she folded her arms, "He has to choose you."

"I don't want to be chosen," I huffed, "Hell, i don't even know if i want this baby."

Even though deep down i knew i did, i had grown so attached to it in a short period of time.

"But don't you see that this is fate?" She asks, "Like the universe has decided to give you a man."

I was hurt by that and i was sure my face showed it.

"Because i am so pathetic, I need the universe to accidentally make me pregnant so that i could get a man?" I asked, folding my arms.

"That's not what I mean-"

"That's okay, i got the message loud and clear," i cut her off, deciding to wear whatever I liked.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hope you're having an amazing week😊

Don't forget to vote and comment, it motivates me to write quicker, wink wink

I love you all💕