Chapter 12

I guess nine will do.
∆♦∆♦
What do you do when you meet your baby daddy for the first time?
I realize that's an odd question, I should have already met him right?
The thought of seeing this man makes me want to throw up again.

"Alright love, what's the plan then?" Gavin asked after I had rinsed my mouth. I noticed the slight cringe on his face and I could tell the spray had done little to conceal the smell of vomit.

"I do not want to meet him yet, I have barely adjusted to the news that I am pregnant!" And the nausea hit me again and Gavin rushed over.

"Oh no you don't, that would be the fourth time and you haven't even eaten as much,  i am guessing that's a bad thing for someone in your state" 
His words did little to convince my stomach that had me rush back to the toilet seat and let out whatever food I had left in me.

"My Goodness, you leave me for 10 minutes and you're already puking your guts out," Anna enters the already small toilet occupied by Gavin, me and now her.

"And that smell, have you been puking or did someone just die in here, I can hardly tell the difference," she complains, nevertheless she pushes off Gavin who looked weak from the smell and held my hair back while gently rubbing my back.

"Unfortunately Gavin, this is my duty" she mentions.

"Well thank Goodness, I hardly think I possess the strength to stay in here any longer."

I hear the toilet door lightly slam along with another slight bang afterwards. I spit the remaining saliva laced with vomit and stand up with a little more courage than the last.

"You won't believe what just happened," I brace myself to start explaining but she silences me.

"That's okay, I've already been briefed by a certain nurse who later on went to go spread it to anyone who would listen" She said, my day was only getting worse.

"Luckily, I pretended to be your lawyer and threatened some silly lawsuit if she didn't shut up," She smirked a little and I couldn't help the tiny smile that formed.

"So let's meet go meet your baby daddy, hopefully he's cute and maybe he can pop one in me too," she chuckled.

"That's not funny," I frowned.

But she only laughed as we made our way out of the now smelly bathroom
∆•∆•∆

"Behind this door lies all the answers you have been-"

"For my murderous rage's sake, open the door," Anna sighs.

"You always ruin the fun," Gavin grumbled.

"You wouldn't know know fun if was standing in front of you and was named Anna," she retorted, smirking proudly.

"Can someone just open the bloody door?!" I hissed at my best friends.

"Someone's eager to meet their sperm giver," Gavin not so discreetly, whispered to Anna and I rolled my eyes and opened the door, questionning why I hadn't opened it myself in the first place.

Now while I was puking I had conjured at least ten scenarios that could have taken place, I just never expected this one.

The striking gentleman with the piercing grey eyes offered his hand which I gently too, certain he could feel the slight tremor in my shake.

"My name is Sebastian," he finally said releasing my hand.

Call it a panic attack, crippling fear, cowardess or whatever.

"Nope!" I blurted out and dashed out of the door and then out the hospital itself.
ƥƥƥƥ

I'm a little disappointed but I had written this chapter already so anyway.

Read, vote and comment if you can!*