CHAPTER 3: HURT

As you open the door your heart ached and broke into million pieces as you saw your boyfriend jungkook and minha making out as if their is no tomorrow. You just stand there watching the scene until jungkook saw you.
"Y/N what are you doing here" he said as if nothing happen
"O-oh i-i just brought you some lunch" you headed towards jungkook and put the lunch box down you gazed at minha and you saw her smirking as if it's normal to them "what the f*ck jungkook i love you with all with all my heart but why did you do this" you said in your thoughts but you came back to reality after jungkook grab your wrist and pull you outside you just follow him until you two reach the rooftop he let go of your wrist and there was a minute of silence until you spoke up.
"I'ts just a misunderstunding right"you ask him while looking straight into his eyes he broke the eye contact and said
"I-im sorry Y-Y/N" he said with a teary eye you can feel your heart broke into a piece .
"Jungkook why WHY!" you yelled at him
"Jungkook i love you with all my heart i love you even thought i'd be hurt jungkook w-why" your voice cracked as the last word escaped your mouth jungkook just look at you while your crying he try to hug you but you slap his hand away. You stand up and bid your goodbye to jungkook you reached your house as soon as you closed the door you slide down crying all the memories that you and jungkook did popped in your head.
"W-why jungkook why did you do this to me" you said while thinking of the scene earlier..... TBC

A/N:

So hey guys sorry if it's short i promise to make it long to the other chapter so hope you guys like it 😘😘❤😍